Reviews for Pocky Disaster!
yaoi luver chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Why do I love this so? And lol, it was a nice touch that some of the other countries heard *ahem.* THAT. I simply love this pairing! *fan girl squeal*
Kathampetlover chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
XD XD XD XD so gosh darn amazing! well done! Loved every minute of it!
ExtremeYaoi101 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
I felt alot like Hungary near the end of this... KAWAII! **
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Fluffy ending _ Liked the story
-Caitlyn
sophiakuso chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
art thou going to make chapters about their trip?
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Great story So cute... -nosebleed- -more fragment statements here- Oh! And this story is marked as complete... Though, thankfully, at this point it is not
Mandaar chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. Gilbs is gonna beat dat ass! XD I wanna give him a big ol hug, just cuz he's so awesome. Can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store for us readers. :D Update as soon as ya can!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Hahaha for a moment I thought that Austria might get embarrassed or uncomfortable about the whole being heard situation, but I love how well he handled the situation
GreatCC01 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Another awesome chapter! XD I am so glad you are still writing this I was said "Guest" who wrote the Guest comment (too lazy to log in xp) Anyways this is marvilous and I wonder what Austria is doing... Scetchy xp also poor Prussia getting all angry! I hope Roddy is doing something good... *PRUAUS FANGIRL HIGH FIVE*
sophiakuso chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
this is great! GOD DAMNIT GILBERT YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT JUST KISS RODERICH AND GET OVER SEEING HIM WITH ELIZAVETA OH MY GOD - sorry... my fangirl got out... '
CitrusGod chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
dayam Gilbert's got a temper! XD
and that dreaded cliffhanger! what's Roddy planing!? D:
anywho i love this so far! keep on posting! :D
Estella Tweak chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Oh noes! Poor Prussia taking it the wrong way! Any way I cannot wait for more!
Mandaar chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I wonder what Roddy is doing behind Gilby's back... I hope it isn't anything bad!
And nooo! The dreaded cliffhangers! Whhhhyyy!?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I squealed like a PruAus fangirl! (That I am) The necklace idea was sooooo cute I loved this :D
sophiakuso chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS BECAUSE THIS IS PERFECT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH