Reviews for Amulet of Dimensions
Phoenix Mari chapter 12 . 2/5
that was awesome! great story
PoPing57 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Woah, WOAH! Tigress would NEVER hug a person, especially a human she barely knows...Other than that, nice story
PoPing57 chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Wonderful! Just ONE thing, though- If a human was in the Valley of Peace, Tigress would NOT be that nice. She'd be TOTALLY suspicious, and would be giving off that 'You don't belong here' look. Other than that, awesome story, I'm hooked
SirCreepington9th chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
where did Halloween Adventure go? i read the first two chapters and now its gone! - two hours of insanity and raging later- Honestly, where is it?
vampire raider chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
love the story
PS61521 chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Good job. I can help with the next story now.
LizzyThePanda chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
OMG! This story is probably one of the best I've read! The whole idea with the amulet is very creative and I said it once but I'll say it again, I. LOVE. KAT.! She's such a kind, noble, humble character who really cares for the ones she loves. One other thing I love about her is that she's not an annoying teeny stereotype whose only concern is boys and make-up, she's just a sweet girl going about her own life. You have no idea how much I despise stereotypes.

Anyway, I can't wait to read the sequel and as always, keep up the great writing! (;
tuxjim chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
WOW! Without a doubt that HAS to be the best thing that you've written (so far) and I'm just totally blown away by it.

I know it's a long time since I wrote you, but I'm going to sort of "truncate" this review and send you a separate PM covering a few things that are going on with me at the moment.

As usual, this story is now added to my list of "favotire"-s. I'm going to start reading your Wreck-it Ralph stories soon, even though I haven't seen the movie and have no character "base" to 'relate' to...I'm sure, however, that you will do them justice.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
LizzyThePanda chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Great chapter! I love how Po and the Five tell their stories one by one. That's sad about Kat's father, and I love how she describes our society, which really does suck.
It seems the more I read this story the more interested I become I'll continue to read. (;
Solarsystemex chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
That was a great story. :D I think the sequel should be when Po and Tigress get stuck in Kat's world and they have to help them get home. :) Great story! :D
newguy100 chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
This was a great story a real quality piece well done.
LizzyThePanda chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
This is really interesting! It's like an enchanting fantasy story. I really like Kat as a character, she's very civilized and polite and I love the part where the Furious Five boys were guessing what species she was. I can't wait to see were it will go from here.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Marvelous ending to another sweet story :) i thought that was pretty sweet on how the amulet has now gave Kat the power to go in and out of dimensions but its becuase of her kind heart and the truth in her words unlike that demon she helps people and takes out the evil! and loved the reunion between her and her mom and friends you can tell her mom was really and i mena really happy to have her baby back home :3 but that jane she knew there was more to Kats story then she was telling an din time she told her about ehr advnetures with po and the others and its thanks to kat that tigress and po fianlly came together for she showed tigress how much she really cares for her panda :) but a new adventure lays on the horizen ;)
Cookie M 2012 chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
That was awesome!
The most awesomemist!
Even if there is such a word!
I'd love to see a sequel!
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Awesome chapter buddy :) gotta love the determination of Po and the others for kat is one of their own and will do anything to get their family back :D but that damn LaDemone I mean that bastard is just pure evil not only did he hurt kat which pissed me off but he was the one who was responsible for her fathers death :( you like enflctng pain hu well here's some pain on you boom and that demons and gets kicked :) as Mario and the others arrived and I must say kat you have the heart of a warrior and courage I mean knowing that she may never see her family again or at least sometime soon she breaks the amulet and kills the demon! Lets hope thoguoh Shifu and the others find a way for her to get home for they know how big of a sacrifice she made,