Reviews for The Lyoko Days
Wow! I can't find the words to describe how awesome this is
heartbreakerninja chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
This sounds really good. Have you thought about writing more for it?
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
This... is actually a really interesting idea that I hope you finish.
Did Ulrich propose to Yumi? Is that where her ring came from? Because they'd seriously have to delay any plans now that they're 15 again.
I'm trying to imagine how weird this would feel and I just can't. Please continue so that your take on it will allow for some understanding.
DVM
A.M.Rouss chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter; can the next chapter be a longer though?
A.M.Rouss chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Awesome first chapter :)
Traveler7 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
This looks potentially interesting. Was expecting something like Ghost Channel instead of the return trip from the description. Still, curious as to how it'll go with everyone mentally adults, to a point, but physically teens. And, it's Jim, not Joe, though that could be Ulrich remembering wrong.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Why did you say 15 years in the future if they were just going to go right back to where they started again?
BreadLoaf chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Ok, this story is cool! It's pretty original and varies from the original show a little bit already.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
The idea of this story is awesome! I can't wait to read more! Update soon?
-Blueblur2000 (I'm offline)
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh cool haha maybe Odd and Ulrich can get better grades this time I around lol?
funman1111 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
epicia...YOU SHALL UPDATE OR DIE! ME AND ALL MY CREATIONS-wait...has arin recovered yet if not it wont be all of them...(turns to an intercom in the wall and presses the button for the medical bay) aquas? has arin recovered yet?
arin:(curses violently its muffled for some reason)
aquas: SHUTUP ARIN!...no...its just getting worse I think whatever was in his cupcake was stronger than what was in ours we recovered in a day he is just getting worse before yesterday there was no cusing now its in every sentence he lets out...I HAD TO PUT A GAG OVER HIS MOUTH TO SHUT HIM UP AND THE RESTARITS ARE BARLY HOLDING HIM! I CAME IN AN HOUR AGO AND HE HAD ONE OF HIS ARMS FREE STROKING HIS SWORD MUTTERING STUFF LIKE soon you shall run with blood as all die...all die...blood...everywhere must kill all...
me:(hits head on wall and turns to face the air and shakes fist violently) I WILL FIND OUT WHO DRUGED THOSE CUPCAKES!(turns off intercom)...back to the review...this is super good already now you just need to update vary fast and your blood wont fill your lungs as I run my dark magic sword throh your chest and my creation that aren't still under the effects of those cupcakes beat you to a pulp... now im going to go read more fan fiction and when aquas is done with arin see her about some things...like figuring out who drugged those cupcakes...
Corina O chapter 1 . 8/1/2013