Reviews for Real Terror
ZandiiLii chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Lol, Harry reminds me of Buddy the elf with all the questions. Anyway, I enjoy the story this far!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
...is it just me, or does the last part of this chapter just scream future domestic abuse?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Aww I wish you would write a sequel to it!
donaj13 chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Interesting storyline .. Like it!
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
This is a fantastic story! Truly lovely!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Glad this is completed! Good job on writing this
harryfansuper chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
What?! No! Please post more. to know what happens next. Its to good to stop there. Okay frustration vented but seriously that was an amazing story. I wish you added mire chapters though
Drarry4eva chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
I like how it all turned out. Harry was really ooc but I liked that Draco was Top. I like Draco on Top so much better. Anyways, this was really good.
Drarry4eva chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Wow, I thought Ron would have a fit. He's taking this pretty well. Well, all that should matter is Harry's happiness. I'm glad that Draco wasn't all for torturing Harry in this chapter. I really like this so far.
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
I can so see Harry ending up in the Psyche ward because of how Draco is treating him. I want to kill Draco, I really want to. I really thought he was supposed to help Harry, not put the fear of god into him.
Drarry4eva chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I thought Draco is supposed to be a savior to him or something. It sounds like he's just there to torture him, like his Uncle did. I am totally confused. Harry should be getting help, not looking to be dominated. It's still good but it is making me feel a little depressed.
jessie101sd chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Awhh sadface :(
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Awww, that was such an adorable ending to a very cute and sad story. :D
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I'm interested to see what you have planned next.
Silvermane1 chapter 15 . 8/26/2013