Reviews for Bear Valley Ranch
rebecca's mom chapter 8 . 7/18
Another beautiful story I have LOVED to re-read. I will miss this wonderful family dearly (especially RancherWard). Thank you for writing a lovely legacy. xox
Payton79 chapter 8 . 5/11
I'm so glad there was a sequel and I found it. I loved to learn more about the lives of your wonderful characters: to see Bella and Edward start a family, have the Cullens move to Bear Valley, and to even see Bella's brother join their fold. Reading about Lauren's death broke my heart and having to see Edward give away his first-born daughter was hard to take as well, although the choice she made was just perfect. Somehow, throughout the last chapter, I expected Bella to be carrying another child, although her age and the time they lived in made it kind of unlikely for her to be.
I loved this perfectly happy ending. Just recently, I read a story that ended with Bella dying in a car accident, Edward mourning her for three years before dying from a heartattack as well. That was so not happy and too much for my poor hear to take. I'm so glad you ended your story on a good note.
I'm sad to say goodbze to Bear Valley and its inhabitants, but that's the way it has to be. Thank you so much for reading and sharing this wonderful story with us.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 8 . 4/14
I still come back to this lovely story every few months when I need a pickmeup. Thank you for creating such a wonderful place to visit.
FinnMac chapter 8 . 4/8
Their cup runneth over!
FinnMac chapter 7 . 4/7
Tyler's homecoming was so moving.
FinnMac chapter 6 . 4/7
I knew I would enjoy Jessie's discomfort.
FinnMac chapter 5 . 4/7
I hope Jessica and Mike are green with envy.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 4/7
Lauren was a real trooper with that bear.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 4/7
O hope Edward won't be mad about Bella's enterprising nature.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 4/7
Lauren's statement about family was beautiful.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 4/7
I'm going to love reading this the second time around.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 4/2
PRETTY GOOD SHE GOT A DAUGHTER AND A GRANDDAUGHTER THE SAME YEAR THATS GREAT AND TYLER GOT TO BE THERE TO SEE IT ALL.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 4/2
WONDER IF TYLER HAD A FEELING HE NEEDED TO GO HOME WONDER IF HE STAYS OR LEAVES GUESS WE WILL SEE. IT SEEMED LIKE A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 4/2
YES GETTING RID OF JESSE WAS A REAL ACOMPLISHMENT FOR MICHEAL AND GOOD FOR HIM SEEMS LIKE LIFE ON THE RANCH IS GREAT
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 4/2
SO THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOHER BABY THATS GOOD LETS HOPE ITS A BOY. AND INDOOR TOLIT HER BROTHER CAN COME OUT AND VISIT WITH HER AND EDWARD AND SEE HER DAUGHTER AND RANCH. BUT JESSICA PROBABLY WONT LIKE IT OR EDWARD NOT GOOD ENOUGH OR MAY SHE WILL LIKE EDWARD