Reviews for Bear Valley Ranch
Elvire23 chapter 8 . 11/15
Just beautiful! Love all your stories, thank you so much for your writing.
LAB1 chapter 8 . 11/2
I so enjoyed rereading this fantastic story! You made me cry several times!
CoppertopJ chapter 8 . 9/6
Words cannot express the love I have for this story and its prequel. You have my unending appreciation for this gift.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 8 . 8/13
I really loved both of these stories. Great story line and you got list in the lines as you read.
akjamma chapter 8 . 3/17
I had forgotten how much I loved this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it again!
angleface12 chapter 8 . 3/12
amazing story
Spherical Other chapter 1 . 2/23
I just can't seem to help myself from commenting, but as a student of Latin, Edwards's comment that he couldn't understand Spanish bothered me. The Romance languages (N.B. the capital R as it comes from Roma) such as French, Italian, and Spanish are all derived from Latin. That a well-educated man like Edwards (who had spent over a decade in the West around native Spanish speakers) would not be able to figure out that a sentence containing the words 'mi esposo es loco' means 'my spouse is crazy' beggars belief. Don't get me wrong, I do love this story and its predecessor. If I had one more criticism to make, it would be that this story is a little heavy on epilogues; while they're interesting, there's almost enough to stand alone as its own story.

Again I would like to say that I enjoy everything you've written and hope you will continue (hint, hint! A Southern Gentleman has sat untouched for over half a year) to give us more wonderful stories.
twlightbella chapter 7 . 2/18
Abraham and joy got married
twlightbella chapter 5 . 2/18
Bella is pregnat again
Okay... These are different people then the last better believe if my father was dying i would be praying all night... Doing anything i could to help my grieving mother...mot humping like freaking bunnies and making everything anout them...this edward and brlla are so selfish i would like to slap them.
Seriously? His father may or may not die and thyere off having sex?
Riam chapter 8 . 1/7
I'm so glad I rediscovered your story. It is so beautifull and captivating. I love the romantic way you pictured the characters.
PAT2024 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I loved this sequel as much as I loved the Bride mail order. Great story full of love and so many great characters... I would have loved to read more of their adventures... Thank you.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Love this story. Makes me homesick for my own Bear Valley Ranch, wherever it may be.
CSG chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I hope & think Edward will be pleased with Bella after he lost those cows.