Reviews for Bear Valley Ranch
twiclare chapter 8 . 3/31
Thank you so much for sharing a wonderful story. I've rarely enjoyed a fic more!
twiclare chapter 7 . 3/31
I sober over Lauren and Tyler; literally sobbed!
twiclare chapter 6 . 3/31
I love all their new additions to the family and ranch. I'm so pleased that Michael stood up to Jess...brazen hussy!
twiclare chapter 5 . 3/30
I love the transformation in Carlisle; Edwards generosity in allowing the people to have the meat without any payment in return certainly indirectly saved Carlisle's life! They are certainly all prospering together.
twiclare chapter 4 . 3/30
Lauren was so brave!
twiclare chapter 3 . 3/30
It's nice to see Carlisle finally recognising what a fine man his son is! I'm hoping the sneezes aren't going to be too significant.
twiclare chapter 2 . 3/30
I'm so disappointed in Carlisle!
twiclare chapter 1 . 3/30
The ranch us growing fast; I wonder what Carlisle and Esme will make of everything!
adricastro chapter 1 . 2/17
Just re read this and Mail Order Bride and fell in love ALL OVER AGAIN! What beautiful writing, amazing descriptions, beautiful LOVE! Le sigh...they don't write fics like these anymore! THANK YOU! On to re read Parma High!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
I loved re-reading this story. You are so talented with the historical facts. Thank you for sharing your talents.
Blueboot55 chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
I throughly enjoyed this story. Many excellent reviews have already been written that I can only say DITTO !
dpennell007 chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read your delightful, enchanting, memorable story. I'm crying happy tears both from the ending, and because you left them in such a good place.

I loved this sequel as much, if not more than The Mail Order Bride!
Zveka68 chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
Rec'd by fanfictionalcolic :)

Love it! thank you for sharing your words ... love a lot your B&E
Rue1921 chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed your stories! I learned a lot about Colorado and the old West. Splendid job. Bella and Edward were perfect as always in this sequel.
rebecca's mom chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
Another beautiful story I have LOVED to re-read. I will miss this wonderful family dearly (especially RancherWard). Thank you for writing a lovely legacy. xox