Reviews for Bear Valley Ranch
Vagabonda chapter 8 . 9/28
Thank you for writing this wonderful story. I so loved it.
annaharding chapter 8 . 9/17
Totally enjoyed this sequel! Nice to see how the family grew up, and also stayed together.
I must admit I was truly baffled by Tyler's behavior when Lauren died. I know he loved her with so much depth, but I always thought he deeply loved his children too. To just go off and abandon them? Totally not what I expected. So glad he showed up in time for his son's wedding.
Thanx for sharing this lovely story!
mrsckugs chapter 8 . 8/25
This is one of my favorite stories.
jenzhere99 chapter 1 . 8/9
Honestly, these comments I've been reading make me angry. I love this story as well as The Mail Order Bride and Nightingale. I've read all of them multiple times and have enjoyed going back in time with Bella and Edward. It is a nice little escape from my depressing reality and I thank the author for helping me overcome my boredom.
Wow, that got really fucking cheesy. My heart...my soul...my love...blah
So bella realizes that her husband is a whore and she gifts him with more sex...ya...that'll teach him.

So fucking stupid...why is that writers go to? Id withhold sex if anything. And I sure as hell wouldn't get over my anger with a snap of his fingers like she did...a fucking plagiarized poem does nothing for me!
One poem he jacked jacked out a book and hes out of the dog house? Fuck that! Bella married a WHORE!
I'm pretty sure they didn't say "whats up" and "easy peasy" in the 1800's.

Seriously?
If Ana Maria had three children in succession and if she comes to the ranch and unites with her husband she will not be working, she will be continually pregnant and looking after her very young children.
BeautifulRainne chapter 8 . 7/2
Absolutely delightful! I loved this story as much as I enjoyed Mail Order Bride. Bravo!' Much love for your stories!
twiclare chapter 8 . 3/31
Thank you so much for sharing a wonderful story. I've rarely enjoyed a fic more!
twiclare chapter 7 . 3/31
I sober over Lauren and Tyler; literally sobbed!
twiclare chapter 6 . 3/31
I love all their new additions to the family and ranch. I'm so pleased that Michael stood up to Jess...brazen hussy!
twiclare chapter 5 . 3/30
I love the transformation in Carlisle; Edwards generosity in allowing the people to have the meat without any payment in return certainly indirectly saved Carlisle's life! They are certainly all prospering together.
twiclare chapter 4 . 3/30