Reviews for Children of Prophecy
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Awesome 2 chapters continue please & make it a Harem Story and the girls in Naruto's Harem are: Orihime, Tatsuki, Chizuru, Rangiku, Yoruichi, Unohana, and Kukaku.
wbreeck chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
There are a few glaring errors in this chapter. Now I realize that you adopted this fic and are mostly following the previous writers plot and that is where the errors are, in the first chapter you switched Naruto's parents out for Jiraiya and the toad sages. That's all well and good, but you didn't change this to reflect it in the dialogue Naruto had with Yoruichi. I really like the idea behind this fic and want to see it do well. That said you need to get yourself a few beta's to pre and proof read your work. Not only will this increase the quality of your writing it will also reduce the number of errors in the fic. I'd offer you my services but I'm not sure if I'd have the time.
mgraham2393 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Yes i found you. i have been looking for this since i finished cop by pain.
ok i an liking what i see so far. you deffineatly haven't changed anything important so thats good. hope to see more soon.
iamjmph01 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I enjoyed it, thanks for adopting this. one problem, in ch.1 Jiraya ma and pa became his zanpakuto, in this chapter you say its his parents...

thanks for taking the time to write and share with us
XxoiIioxX chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Chapter 2
"After I gave up my soul, Shinigami-sama decided to give me, my parents, and Kurama a second chance."

"I became a Shinigami, my parents became these two Zanpakuto you see on me now, and Kurama became a secondary, hollow-like reiatsu source. And now, here I am talking to you."

Chapter 1
"These swords were the Zanpakuto of Jiraiya and Ma, and Pa respectably."

"So, where does Ero-Sennin, Ma, and Pa play a part in this?" asked Naruto.

The Spirit King smiled and said, "They will become your Zanpakuto. The both of them will each take the form a sword and will have their abilities from your world sealed away. Though be wary that they may not have the full brunt of their abilities"

there seems to be a problem here... I dont remember Shima and Fukusaku having a son.
plums chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I like the changes made so far, but I wish you would combine some of the chapters. In the original version, some of the chapters were really short.

Finally, the part where who is the sword spirits seem very confusing. Originally I thought they we Jiriya, Ma and Pa. Now you quoted to Yoruichi that his parents became them.

Finally, as to the potential future pairings, I think I liked them all except for how Soi-Fon was included. She seemed extremely forced initially, and than entirely out of character once the relationship started. I don't think I would miss her if you dropped her and stuck with Yoruichi, Tier, and Nel.

Looking forward to your next updates.
steinerdavion2183 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Wow... this looks good. DO continue this will you? I will be watching.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
it helps to talk about your troubles
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I hope that Naruto does not die in this story, and actually manages to live a happy life with someone that loves him, and maybe get a girlfriend as well, and this world has lots of interesting girls for him.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I want to know who is the Main character in this story is it Ichigo or Naruto because Ichigo is the child of Prophecy in this story but what role does Naruto play in this story, and how powerful is he compared to Ichigo and the other Soul Reapers. I also want to see what type of abilities does he still have because as a Shinobi he should still be able to use his Shinobi abilities.
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
You forgot the notes adn to to make changes in the story he tells her.
pain17ification chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Still a couple of grammar issues...
But, it's still good!
Nice job :)
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Not bad, changes gave it your on flare.
silversideup1994 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
great job with the first chapter though I preferred it with naruto's zanpakuto being his parents
The Secret Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It's good still pissed that pain gave it up damn guy