Reviews for How This World Turns Cold
lala chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Hi,first i want to say that i am a very emotionless person and you make me cry like a 5 years write just so...natural.ı honestly feel how my heart break in hundred pieces when neji understand that he is is the best fic i ve ever keep writing stories like that.
shyprincess82 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
this is the best fic ever about neji. I also shed a tear when I was reading hinata's letters to neji. You pulled at my heart strings with this story and I must say I have to add you to my favs now. The way you wrote this story I could tell how it was going to end before I finished it and I must say I was not disappointed. I'm glad that you put them together in the end. Its almost like neji knew how she would be and was waiting for her. Love this story. You are truly gifted and thank you so much for writing this. Don't stop writing neji hina fics you are great at it. My main couple is gaara and hinata but I also support neji and hinata as well. I will continue to follow your stories and see what you come up with. Thank you again for writing this is was truly a pleasure to read.
Annun chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Thanks...
Im glad that there are people, who see the wordl by the same eyes as I do. Your story is very natural and beautiful. The fact that Neji is in love with Hinata is so obvious from manga and you wrote a perfect story about them and for me. Thank you
Hope chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I'm crying. This was beautiful. You have a talent, keep writing, please.
QueenOfKeyblade chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
I wasn't a big negihina shipper but after this I am more so! This story is amazing and heartbreaking all at once. You did a wonderful job!
Enderkiller77 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
OH MY GOD! Your making me cry! This was an amazing fanfic and one of the only ones that can really touch my heart like this.
Lily chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
crying my eyes out rn.
Lily chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
wow. sad!
Obito-Wan Kenobi chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I can't stop crying. I guess it's impossible for me to stop.
This fanfiction is tragically beautiful, I swear.
Nanda Magnail chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This is so perfect and painful and the end is some kind of cute. I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This was so good, I kept tearing up. Good job :)
ilovehinata4ever chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Hahaha man tis hit me harder than the pervious ch!;3 hahaha idk i kept on tearin fron the part neji was readin wat hinata wrote in the notebook it was real touchin i must say;) ohh can you do a hinaita story;3
Ayrmed chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I cried. Well done. I miss Neji too.
FirePrincess chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
You bastard! *tearing up* you made me cry! D; It was greatly written *sniffle* and had overpowering emotion!
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Its so sweet! n touching! hahaha i remember when neji died i was tearing away ;(love it by the way the story:)