Reviews for Contempt Pride
rainbowsunderwater chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
OMFG U MUUUUSST UPDATE THIS IT'S SO GOOD if not ill kill u if so I give u a hug and a cookie hehe
Fran-anisca Grave chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Yay! I can't wait for the next one.
citrusfujo chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Keep writing winter assasin, i'm always support you. (v)
SkylarkOfTheMoon chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Yosh! Finally an update! Can't wait to se more of this. I wonder how Aonine is going to interact with the others and how his 'relationship' with Sakurai will start. Hahaha he thought he was a chick. Poor Saku-san...
Hope you update son. Prety, prettty, pretty, pretty, pretty, PLEASE!
AispuroLogic chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
You don't know how excited and surprised I was to see an update for this story! n.n

I hope to read more chaters soon (whenever you can update!), I'm really liking this story. To me, it's diffrrent, and that's a good thing!

Yoselyn000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Es realmente interesante su historia, seria una lastima que no la continuara!
Estaré pendiente de todas formas por si se anima hacer otro capitulo, un poco mas largo please! :3
SkylarkOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Interesting plot. I'd like to see where this goes. Update soon, nye? :)
VV chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
It's really exciting to see anothe Aomine/Sakurai story with an interesting plot as well. I'm hooked already and hoping for an update soon. Keep up the good work! (:
AispuroLogic chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Yae, a new story! Just the first chapter and I'm hooked, this has definetly gotten my attention! And the AominexSakurai pairing intrests me; it makes me wonder how you'll play it out!

Also: Yaae Sakurai Can't wait to see what position he'll play in this story. I hope you keep his apologetic-personality (that's what makes him Sakurai afterall!) but with a twist, you know? Like him being really smart with a high IQ and being a really good analyzer, or something like that! Just throwing out my thoughts. .

Anyways, Arigatou :3