Reviews for Sleep Here
Oh my gosh. You are SUCH a good writer! The decription and emotion you work into your stories are so powerful!
Courtney Smith chapter 3 . 4/12
I would give you another compliment at this point, but I do not want to be redundant. Therefore, I will just say "you already know."
Courtney L. Smit chapter 2 . 4/12
You have truly mastered an element most authors would take years attempting to perfect: the art of keeping the reader engaged. You build up the story to the extent the reader almost insists on knowing what is about to happen next. EXCELLENT WORK!
Courtney L. Smit chapter 1 . 4/12
I do not know your writing background, but I have really enjoyed this. You really bring the characters to life more than watching the actual show. This was excellent work. You really need to consider writing a book or screenwriting if you have not done so at this juncture.
CleoArrow chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Such a sweet, innocent story. Everyone was perfectly in character, and I can see this being an episode.
CB chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
This story just warmed my heart.
santabandicoot chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Great story, so full of emotion and very well written. I love the BBRae pairing and this goes right up there with some of the best BBRae fics I've read. Keep up the good work and again, great job on the story.-Santabandicoot.

P.S. You're welcome to read and review my stories if you'd like.
Naiallah chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Very sweet. I love that this didn't end with a overly cheesy Raven/BB scene. It was super natural and how their relationship is supposed to play out.
shippingfandomtrashhhhh chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
uwah ima keel you-stop crying idiot(me)- great fan fic - but im still going to kill you
shippingfandomtrashhhhh chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
im gonna cry- i cant keep reading, but i must- on to the next chapter
z chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
(•_•)/*
/ [ ]
/ \
Miss Mia chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Loved every part all the detail and feeling you put in the story was just pure perfectiion in my opinion Keep writing and dreamin big
TheChemicalAuthor chapter 3 . 8/25/2013