Reviews for Sleep Here
CleoArrow chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Such a sweet, innocent story. Everyone was perfectly in character, and I can see this being an episode.
CB chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
This story just warmed my heart.
santabandicoot chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Great story, so full of emotion and very well written. I love the BBRae pairing and this goes right up there with some of the best BBRae fics I've read. Keep up the good work and again, great job on the story.-Santabandicoot.

P.S. You're welcome to read and review my stories if you'd like.
Naiallah chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Very sweet. I love that this didn't end with a overly cheesy Raven/BB scene. It was super natural and how their relationship is supposed to play out.
SparklyPrinceMathew chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
uwah ima keel you-stop crying idiot(me)- great fan fic - but im still going to kill you
SparklyPrinceMathew chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
im gonna cry- i cant keep reading, but i must- on to the next chapter
z chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Very nice.
BlackRoseAngel7172 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I LOVED THIS! I DIDNT WANT IT TO END! now I'm sad because its over :'(
Here's a cookie
/ [ ]
/ \
Miss Mia chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Loved every part all the detail and feeling you put in the story was just pure perfectiion in my opinion Keep writing and dreamin big
TheChemicalAuthor chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Aww I love it
Missy Unknown chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
undoingtech chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I must say that you do have a complete understanding of the characters, and it works well with your excellent writing style. I like that the story is more focused on the friendship rather than creating a romance.

The only thing that I have against this story is that there is little action. The story is all character and dialogue, which you write fantastically. NITPICK NITPICK NITPICK!

Good story. I love your writing, and I look forward to reading more of it.
Bluedog197 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
SO DARN CUTE this was a great story to read and ill read more of your story's when you write them oh and beastboy should get raven a kitten it be adorable to help with her sadness
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
. Awwwwww, such a sweet ending! :3 Happies!
LightAngelHiroko chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Aw that was such a sweet story! I really enjoyed it! You did a fantastic job of keeping the characters personalities spot on!