Reviews for Of Thieves and Friends
Lunatris262 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was great! Keep up the good writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I enjoyed thus! Good job!
disorganized-chaos chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awww Merlin/Arthur friendship with a dash of Hurt!Merlin...this is such a good fic! Loved the writing ;)
Henry Vyne chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This is really good! There's a great amount of HC and friendship in here, plus Arthur guilt, which you can't really go wrong with. :) Great story. I'll be checking out some more of your work!
BabyBird101 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.
Thisisthecutestthingintheentireworldtherearenoword stodescribehowmuschilovethis!
Deep breaths. Anyway great story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Asdfghjkl that was glorious! I really hope you continue to write Merlin fanfic's in the future! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Asdfghjkl that was brilliant! I hope you continue to write merlin fanfic's!
FlyingMachine1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wow, this is your first Merlin story? It usually takes a while for people to get the characters down, but I think it's safe to say you already have them! Everyone was very in character and I loved the friendship between Arthur and Merlin! This was just the kind of Merlin wump one shot I was looking for! Great job and I hope you post more! Enjoy watching the rest of Merlin, too! In my opinion, the seasons get better and better as they go on!
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I liked it! It was very good :)
PurpleQuartz chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was beautiful! Excellent excellent story!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
aw those last two lines!:) this was sujch a good, cute wee story:)
FlYiNgPiGlEtS chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was great! I loved the idea. Arthur was very sweet and caring, but at the same time trying to hide it, which is totally what ge would do. You definitely captured his realationship with Merlin well, and everyone was in-character. Well done!

And enjoy watching the rest of Merlin! :)
merlin's busy saving the world chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ok, that was shocking. In a good way. I was not expecting the dagger part. Great story! Update soon!