Reviews for Disaster Road
The bet cracked me up!
Beizanten chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
cute!
Beizanten chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
great fic. sad. love worry daniel
kdh1992 chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I love this! You write the characters well. I've watched the movie over and over, and I always see Lovers Death as a pair. Keep it up!
Mrs. Derek Hale chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
OMG, i thought that kiss would never happen, you must update soon!
Marion chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
J'adore! C'est trop adorable! :D
Bonne continuation :)
Andie chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
The kiss. The. Kiss. I'm so happy. I seriously am so happy. YAY I love your writing and now it's happy jack Danny lovey hehee
CapetownFox chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I Absolutely love this !
alitamayonesa chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I love it! I love it so much! This is crazy, but the day I watched the movie for the first time I couldn't help but think Jack and Daniel made a cute couple. So that same night I was curious about if anyone would've written anything about them, and I'm extremely surprised people have! Your story is one of the best! I really love it! Favorite, follow, i love you.
EPuppy1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Omg first chapter and its already angsty i loveeeee itttttt
Blue-Moons169 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
:( awww Jack... I hope he's okay and that Daniel will keep him safe... can't wait for more... until next time
PCE&LVE
BLUE
Miss Emeralds chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Whoops! Hadn't realised this had been updated!
"Daniel seemed to have more for Jack 'just a soft spot.'" Really? I'd never have noticed ;p
"He really didn't want to let go of Jack's hand, but he didn't want the kid getting any ideas." Daniel! Hurry up and sort your own feelings out! Please!
I love the way you write them all - they're all perfect! :)
Thank you very much for writing it - I definitely enjoyed it! And I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
starstruk97 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I like this a lot :) Update soon!
Blue-Moons169 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hmmmm interesting. I'm excited for more I love this pairing... until next time
PCE&LVE
BLUE
The Soul Soldier chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hey Lay :)
Love the story so far! I especially love Jack whump/angst! I love LoversDeath but unfortunately the story I'm currently working on the people demand Danley :/
Have you ever considered working with a beta? I would love to be your beta and you can check out my story to see if you like my stuff. I only have one story up right now because I used to have another account but that got borrowed out to another person so I do have more experience than one little NYSM story. Think about it, love. Thanks and keep up the good work!