Reviews for Mafia Z
GoblinChildJr chapter 16 . 1/11
I have signed into my account for the first time in aprox 7 years just to leave you a comment, THAT is how much I have enjoyed reading this story. I don't care if you only post a chapter every 17 years, PLEASE don't give up in it!
IgnisDivine chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Also, it gives me a 'The Godfather' vibe. Kudos! Waiting for a continuation.
IgnisDivine chapter 16 . 10/11/2017
It's interesting to see how Gohan developed from the shy, submissive boy to a strong-willed man. Looking forward for new chapters.
libbyluvs chapter 16 . 7/2/2017
Poor Gohan. Ugh.
Kiki chapter 15 . 6/22/2017
I love this update so much!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
The sex scene is enjoyable but also confusing lol. Poor Nail! I hope he have his happy ending. Being the third wheel must not been fun. Although, nail could be the catalyst. What I mean is, nail could know both are interested, but neither is doing anything about it. So, he then attempt to convince gohan. Now, I'm curious about nail and his feelings. What is he going to do next?
libbyluvs chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
*crawls along the floor on hands and knees, searching blindly for her head that the author blew off*
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
Holy crap you updated! lol Love this fic can't wait to see where it goes..would be cool if there would be some VegetaGohan Piccolo action. ;p
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
I enjoyed it a lot! I am glad you're continuing this fanfic. I am interested in seeing what happens next! Lol, love nail joining so far! The fight was unexpected! I enjoyed every minute of this! I can see it too! Good job!
XZanayu chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
Glad to see you're back. Can't wait to read the next chapt4er!
Smashgunner chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!1
libbyluvs chapter 14 . 6/12/2017
Awww not the whore house.
A Brilliant Loser chapter 14 . 6/12/2017
What a... explosive birthday xD
temp chapter 13 . 2/14/2017
I LOVELOVELOVE THIS! I just read all of it in one night I couldn't stop..can't wait for more! your writing is amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
I adore this fic! Such an interesting premise and I really love the characterization of piccolo. The relationship between the two is really well done and I'm enjoying how Gohans role at piccolos side is growing and developing.

Heee and I also love Nail!

I can't wait to see what happens now that the Saiyan's have got themselves involved.

Have a great week!