Reviews for A New Game
karin-san111 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its so perfect, the new game must be the official, its so hot and lovely 3 3 3
Stupiak Kitty chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
/fangirl scream! Oh Gulay, the feels! The feels! Ahhhhh! Who knows they really did try it on one of those random days?. Haha. Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed this. Really!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
cute
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Takao underestimated his tsundere, ne? Loved this so much :) Lemme fangirl for a long bit...
GrinningLykAFool chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
XD lol gj
hlflores chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
it's so funny and cute. good job
Twinss R chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
WUAAAAAAAAAAAAH O/O
I LOVE THIS! X'D *tears oh happiness*
And it's kind of funny how, yesterday I was reading a ton of Midotaka mini comics and I had came across a scenario that was exactly like yours. xD (the idea I mean; the whole pocky business instead of janken) But the difference was that, Takao cut if off instead... So yeah, your story is much... much... hnnnnnghhh jsdfhjskhfs (well, there's no comparison in the first hand, it's just the idea that it's the same, but then, the entire story is different)

Oh man, I love reading your Midotaka stories... Always in character, nice words that you use, spelling and grammar, the structure and flow of your stories is amazing, and there's usually that sweet fluffy feeling that exists within my heart after finishing reading.. YOU are awesome... Pleaaase keep on writing..
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I'm surprised nobody saw them :))

whoa whoa whoa, this is the kind of Shin-chan I love! Woohoo! Go Shin-chan!