Reviews for Brother Ben
Sparticus328 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Brutal! But amazing! I always knew Lydecker was a bit of an ass...ok a very large, cruel, moronic, vicious, stupid, mean, sadistic ass...but that's the life of Manticore. Again your writing is genius, and the plot is so AWESOME! Always write, even if it's not posted on fanfic...always write. :)
ljubezen chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Evil old lydecker... must DIE DIE DIE!
pemberley chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Oooh. I can hear the spooky music in the background. It goes "du du dululululu". Well, I don't really know if I would spell it like that, but you get the idea...right?
Megan chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
This was so awesome, in so many ways! It had a cool plot, and the scenes with Alec and Ben were great.
Brin chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
oooh... *ominous music* more more more! _ I really love how you're shaping this!

PS: about the lack of reviews, it mite be because, generally, stories that are posted in chapters every few days or so get reviewed more often because people see them more often. (at least, this is what i've noticed) But either way don't stop writing! I would die if you did!
bazza chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
wow. these stories are getting better and better. you have to continue, cause they are to good to finish so soon. so please keep going.
Black Angel chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Oh that was really great! you would never let him take them would you? please dont!

And please keep posting, even if it's just for the eight of us who are reviewing! I love this fic and can't wait for more of your AU, you're a great writer and I know you want to write more so please do!
Synthera chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
This was a very good one! I am looking forward to the sequel. There is going to be one right?
ray chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
great story!
alecfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Please continue, there are still DA fans out there who are only keeping their obession alive through the work of good fanfic authors like you. Even if you don't get loads of reviews, there are people that are really enjoying your story and need another sequel so they won't be left wondering how it all ends.
Melissa chapter 1 . 9/7/2002

Don't stop writing!

It's so good!

Please keep going!

I love this so far!
mel chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Interesting. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more. :):):)