Reviews for A Fateful Encounter
Monster King chapter 5 . 5/11
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Kesshi Uzumaki chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Awesome story! I think NaruSoi is an awesome pairing. I also loved how caring Soi Fon was towards Naruto. I have a suggestions for you:
1) Kurama's Release Command: Tear them to shreds: Kurama!
Or, Send your enemies to oblivion: Kurama!
2) More of Naruto's friends from the Shinobi Realm. Maybe bring in Temari, Sakura, Anko, Ino, Kurenai, Hinata,and Tsunade. The reason being I always felt Naruto affected each woman. It'd be cool if they were apart of Naruto's Harem.
3) Naruto's Harem: Naruto x Soi Fon x Rangiku x Isane x Yoruichi x Temari x Sakura x Anko x Ino x Kurenai x Hinata x Tsunade.
Zebralord23 chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
Well the activation command should probably reflect the abilites of shikai. Soi-fon's is 'Sting all to death' and her shikai ability is 2 stabs in the same spot and your dead so... yeah.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
More chapters please
agitofang666 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
its a really good story you should continue it
redwolf23456 chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Great story so far
NightBringer325 chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Wrath of the Forgotten sage Kurama is my suggestion for a release command plz return to this story
narmulti chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
i have to say i am enjoying this, and it may be over doe, but you have a nice new way of doing it and i am loving the story and hope you do more soon :)
Brayan Mariachi chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
I hope you update, this fic is awesome!
ZERO chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Very nice!When's the next chapters?
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
2 words; great work (big thumbs-up) :)

Release command: "Tear the heavens asunder, Kurama!"
MEleeSmasher chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
I like this, please continue, and when Naruto faces paperwork, have him create a shadow clone to do it for him and then have every captain (sans Yamamoto) beg for him how to use Shadow clones to lighten up paperwork.
The Man chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Nice chap. This is looking pretty good so far.

So release command?

Rage, Kurama.
baringan chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Awesome story. Can't wait till the next one! :)