Reviews for Pilgrimage
Excellent
TLWtlw chapter 1 . 1/31
It should have won.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I feel all kinds of idiotic for not having read this story sooner. I've seen it up here for a while, and for some reason, only decided to read it now.

This was so fantastically written. High-quality fanfiction as I would call it- meaning, this reads like a published story, and is far more interesting and fulfilling than most published "Star Trek" works. This scenario is now my head-canon.

It was gut-wrenching, to read about the Voyager crew as if they were all dead, and so uplifting at the end, when Sisko realized they might not be. You wrote him and T'Pel and all the other characters amazingly. I was amused by Jake being stunned by T'Pel's beauty, and Odo's grouchy irritation with Vulcans.

Finally, the Mirror Universe references! I love when fanfics tie in specific episodes, and I also think it was a great way to explore what possibilities those back home might be pondering for Voyager's fate. Given Sisko's experience, and the only place he's seen Tuvok, it stands to reason that the Mirror Universe would be the first thing he would think of.

I'm now sad that Sisko never "lived" to see Voyager return. Though, he may already know, given that he's now a super-evolved being or whatever.

My one and only nitpick is that I don't know if T'Pel should be a grandmother at this point; however, Tuvok *learned* of his first grandchild in "Voyager's" forth season, but she could have been born any time after Voyager vanished, so I suppose it's very possible that T'Pel could be a new grandmother at the point of this story.

All in all, great work.
wesleyehowell chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Excellent! Should have won!
Mad Scientist Sidekick chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This is really great. It's a shame it didn't win - everyone was wonderfully in character and it was very emotional to read.
pshortie265 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was good! Thanks for sharing. I super enjoy crossovers from various Trek incarnations, and you made this one realistic and relevant. I also loved that T'Pel and Sisko extrapulated a theory that does not end up being correct but still intriguing. So many times in FF (and in cannon) characters figure out right away what no one else could even come close to.
zanuda chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
T'Pel is exactly right. And her interaction with DS9 people is *fascinating*.
Ahlisha chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I like it too. It gave personality to a character we saw briefly. Thank you for this.
Delwin chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
A very satisfying look at one of Voyager's most intriguing background characters and a fascinating relationship that we only saw the barest glimpses of on screen. Thank you for this!