Reviews for The Future of the Past
Ka chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
... Dude, you do know that it's still rape, right? As in bad by modern standards? Jou's gonna be pissed about this.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I like it! **
Neon la'Shadow chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
wow this is a great story. hope you update soon :) . if not it would realy b a shame :(
Lord Youko chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Hot lemon! Ya your lemon was better this time than in the original on your website. Its really no fun if Jou gives in that easily, ne? Well anyway..keep writing..look forward to it..
foxspirit chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
oh my...very...descriptive...
Shinigami chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
PLEASE bring Marik in this! A Question- which one is Malik-the yami or the hikari? The Scales needs a holder..And Atemu will need all the allies he can get, given there is a new bad guy...By the way-is this leading up to when Atemu gave up his soul to seal the Shadow games away?
The Reviewer chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
This is a great story. I will look forward to your update.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
Please update soon! I love this story! I would hate to know that you have abondon it!
waterfall tears chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
I am like, so totally in love with this story. I am so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o sorry my review came late. I have been ignoring my inbox because I don't have internet at home and can't devote more time to getting rid of all my email. but this summer I'm going to have lots of time, and I can spend hours in the library, just reading and reviewing all the old stories in my inbox. so-o-o-o...u rock, i love this story, such and such...see ya next chappie.
Kira chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
Hey! It's been more then a year! Time for you to update again!
Serenity's Tiger chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
I have been waiting ages for this story to be updated. You are still planning on finishing this aren't you? I really like it. I humbly kneel at your feel and beg for you to continue. Please!

However, I have a question. In the manga, Seto tore the fourth blue eyes card. When Jou's mind returns, what is he going to do about Cobalt? Is Jou going to be able to summon when he gets back to his own...reality for lack of a better description to use?

Please continue!
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
Please update soon!
toby chapter 8 . 1/22/2007
do you know how hard it is to find a good story anymore? plus, your author notes can be kinda funny, which is good. I cannot wait to see(and read) more of the story...PLEASE UPDATE!

yours, toby
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
The long author's notes at the beggining and end of each chapter are a bit distracting and break the flow of the fic. In this chapter I also think you switched from 'Jou' to 'Jono,' which was a bit confusing. Other than those two things, I love your fic. I thought that little oath was a clever way to curb Bakura's homicidal tendencies, and will look forward to reading your next chapter. To make sure I can find this fic when you update it again, I'm even adding it to my faves list. Bye!
Zininz chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Ah ha ha ha! I like the name "Hidden Valley" It's been a while since I've watched the anime, and never was able to get to reading the manga...so I've no idea if that's canon or not. Nonetheless, every time I read, "The villian was in Hidden Valley" I see my school...Hidden VAlley High school. XD XD And I start giggling because I see some dark, cloaked figure wondering around the brightly lit halls of my school, being followed by a cult of goth kids.

XD