Reviews for Colours Of Truth
Of Books and Dragons chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
! ! !
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Please continue, this is really amazing!
Natasha chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
This is really good, hopefully you will come back to this story because I want to hear what happens next.
PlumeNoire5 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
please please update soon, i love this pairing and this story so pleasseeeee
Shouta Izukai chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
This is completely and utterly hilarious. I'm dying here. More? Possibly? Maybe? Soon? Please?
tina hines chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
you should really update this its really starting to turn out good.
Nopnopnop chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Hello c:
So recently, my girlfriend [uhm im also a girl for future reference] has gotten me more than addicted to TBM, and we are absolutely in love with Butchy and Tanner [or Banner as we call it c:].
Butchy is her baby, and Tanner is mine [and another one of our friends have taken Lugnut]. What im trying to say is, I literally read your other 'Banner' story out loud to them [or at least what you have] and we adore it so much. Next time im with them, im going to show them this one too. There arent nearly enough not self-insert TBM fics out there, but with amazing ones like your's, I'd really hope that you could try to update.
If you need inspiration or motivation, try reading other, non tbm fanfics and as for motivation, maybe think of me and my friends who adored your writing so much we were close to legit tears.
Thank you so much.

Love, Me c;
The.Pumkin.Qween chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
That poor sucker he's going for suicide
Louise chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I really love this story and it's really adorable! I would love for you to continue this!
Emily chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Please continue! This is hilarious and adorable! Please update! I love this already! ;)
crazyisnormal chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
OMG love it please update :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Need to make it tanner going to apologized that turns into heated make out session then down into each others pants :D
Ninjakid77 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Please keep writing this. Its amazing. Maybe in one of the chapters, you can let Brady and Tanner go at it *wink wink*. Update Soon, Im BEGGING YOU.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Nooooo! Are you going do the sudden fall in love but love forever kind of story? Or a sex first love later kind of thing? Warn the faaans!
Alexis W chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Hi :) I would love to give you something to use in your story :) I was thinking ( I am a super Mega fan of giggles x seacat ) maybe you could so something for them ... Something like Cameron had for tanner and butchy ... :) and yes I do read the reviews ( I know weird) and one more thing . Do u have any more seacat x Giggles fanfics if so plzz let me know , thanks , your biggest fan, alexis :) xoxo