Reviews for Flightless
Sallywags chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Brilliantly painful, there aren't words to describe how good this is. Keep writing.
AliasJaneDoe chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Jessica, can you please get in touch with me? I want permission to archive this story. AliasJaneDoe
Ashley I chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Wonderfully written. Great style, hardly any flaws, and a lovely ending. It reads a bit like poetry, which gives a very nice effect.

I like this ship. I especially like this ship when it's angsty. And as I already said, I love the ending. It's beautiful. Somehow, I don't feel like there's a sequel to this, it's good the way it is.

- Ashley
Black Butterflyz chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
oh my god...this so was so moving...it was a really good story - I have to go and read 'Without' now!

LOL

Hana
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
really nice story. you can truly feel Emma's pain but I don't want that pain to last forever. If she can't be with Brennan then let her be with Jesse. Emma deserves someone...
misanoe chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
This fanfic was really good. Although Brennan/Emma aren't my favorite ship, you wrote the their interaction together beautifully. Looking forward to more of your fics. )
vega rin chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Delicious. The angsty excellence I've come to expect from you, Jessica. ;)
darkgoddess003 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is a awsome story! Your a wonderful writer and l definetly will be looking out for more Mutant X stories from you :)
kamille3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
That was good. Very good. It so reflects what I see happening with the show. Keep up the good writing.
AliasJaneDoe chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Awww... *sniffle* You made me cry. This was so good, and sad, and exactly right. What else can I say?
Laine chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Eee! And sniff. This was awesome. I hope you write another sometime.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Loved your fic. Please write more. I hope it'll continue as an Emma/Brennan fic.
Foxyferal chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
I thought is was great,i'm glad that shal and brennan ended up together. they were made for eachother. But i feel sorry for emma. Keep writing, maybe you should extend this story some more. Again it wa great.
grace chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
that as one of the bwest stories I have ever read. Your writting is fantastic and I always like a good Emma story.
Villanelle chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Absolutely lovely. Haven't watched the episodes, and I'm no fan of this pairing, but lovely writing always makes a difference. Great job. :)