Reviews for A Glimpse Of Home
Frakking Toasters chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
You have some wickedly awesome unique stories. So yeah, I loved this one! xo
Caladrius chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
wow. the big guy himself had a hand in this. ahhhh but now a crucial error has been made. you're going down, big guy
Caladrius chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
aw jeez...
angelus, you rat.
hurry dean/
Caladrius chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
i was wondering how long it would take dean to lose his temper. not long, it seems. not that i can blame him. raphael really screwed up messing with dad memories. man, dean, it's the 1-2 punch to the jaw and to the gut-first he's gone and now memories of dad are all messed up.

and post season 4 sam is always so quick to blame himself for everything. the core of him is the real sam. hes inside there somewhere. interested to see how deans going to fix this.
Caladrius chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
ahh man. i can't even imagine how this is killing dean. those angels really did a number on sam and he's gotta feel helpless. a helpless dean is a loud and usually violent dean...but when its really bad, he shuts down. i wonder what will happen first and how he'll deal or not deal.
Caladrius chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
aha i knew it. still apparently not able to get my shift key to work. now, the question is, how do you fight this conditioning/ poor dean. he doesnt even exist anymore...this has to be the worst torture possible for him.
Caladrius chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
holy crap. poor dean. his brother right there and...what's going on/
the way dean dwells on sam when he's not around...that's exactly how i envision it. dean's entire identity is so wrapped up in sam. it has to be torture anytime dean is confronted by the possibility that sam doesnt need him or is somehow better off without him. i'm still thinking angels are involved somehow, but whoever it is runs a huge risk of sam running into his brother and all of their work coming undone...unless...
Caladrius chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
poor Sam. i can't help but think about how sam just wanted to be a regular kid all his life, and now he's finally getting the chance at it...but he doesn't even realize how much he's lost. it's tragic.

and the shaving thing appears to be symbolic. the ability to use a possibly dangerous implement for something simple has been denied him. the electric shaver is something that can be so much more easily controlled. i wonder if the return to an actual razor blade foreshadows a return to pain...

and why why why go through all of this/ and why why why is the shift key on my phone not working at all/
Caladrius chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Hmmm Angelus. Maybe that's a clue there. Angels? But what would angels want with Sam's head now unless...ohhhhhh wait. This is season six, so maybe these are Raph's goons trying to get things back on track. Hmmmmmm.

But why the elaborate plot to make Sam forget his life and forget Dean? Questions questions.

This passage just kicked me so hard in the feels:
"Sam raked a hand through his hair and sat back in his chair. "I miss him more now."
Sam knew that he could have no memory of the brother he had lost, that he had been a baby when it happened, but he missed the brother of his delusion. The created history included an amazing brother that meant the world to Sam. He was someone that Sam would die for. They shared a bond Sam had never had with anyone in his real life. That was the hardest part of coming down from an episode. He grieved the loss of a brother he had never truly known. If not for the monsters and the fact he knew it was wrong, Sam would be happy to remain lost in his delusion, as at least there, he wasn't alone in the world.

UGH MAN! *sniffles*

And Corwley is being unhelpful, so is Cas involved in this? Damn, Cas!
Caladrius chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Hmm. I thought the doc said Sam's name was Wessen, but then she said he was the only son of John Winchester. Even the bad guy can't keep her story straight. Keep fighting it, Sam!
Caladrius chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhh man. This is bad. This is really really bad. Because Sam can't freak out or they'll tie him down, and he knows can't just stay here, and well, crap crap crap.

Being "Gaslighted" a la Alfred Hitchcock? Sam's head versus Sam's head? Sam's head versus someone messing with his head? Hmmm. It's complicated. It's a mystery.
Caladrius chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Poor Sam, he doesn't even fight the fact that he might be totally crazy. Being crazy is not completely rational, ironically.

Aww man. This line:
" It was instinct to call for his brother though. Dean was always there."
Gets me right in the big bro feels.

And that homeless guy seems a little suspicious...
Caladrius chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh, that wall. It has so much awesome potential for "bad things," and I've always felt it was never really exploited as much as it should have been. Wonder how much it will have to do with this?

But with Bobby and Dean AND Cas on the case, it couldn't be THAT bad, right? *cue ominous music here.*

agelade chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
"Sam grimaced and lifted one shaky hand from the floor. He laid it over Dean's and squeezed his fingers. Dean hated to think it, but it felt like a goodbye."
crycry - I can so totally picture this. It's so sad.

"Sam's head lolled back and his mouth dropped open." - I'm having serious end of season 2 flashbacks. Dean has to go through this crap so many times! Deanerrrr.

Augh I had to stop finding individual lines to comment on, but this story was so satisfying. I love your Bobby, a lot. He wasn't in this chapter so much, but throughout the story in general, this is the Bobby I prefer. And Cas, oh Cas. Augh boyssss.
melaniethesupernerd chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Great story! Absolutely loved it! (I love all your stories) But I was just a little confused at the end. What was it that Sam was keeping from Dean?