Reviews for A Glimpse Of Home
Tisha.P.Moon chapter 15 . 8/29
So I read the synopsis of this story... and cringed. In anticipated feels-related pain. I thought, "Well why not butcher my heart?" And boy, did this story deliver! Excellently written, superb plot, expert characterization... my heart was breaking in pain almost every chapter! You know that feeling when you want to read or watch something specifically because you know it will hurt? Because you love that feeling? That was this. All your work that I've read has been as expert as this (including the ones I didn't realize were you). Well done, sir! Well done!
mcdde5Heno chapter 8 . 4/29
Hi... I read your story recommendation of "Boogeyman" by Caladrius. I can't seem to find it. Could you send the URL to this story? Is it on the fan fiction site? I couldn't find her name as one of the authors. I'm relatively new to these types of sites. This is the only one I really know about...so I'm not sure where else to search.

I love all of your stories that I've read so far. So I figured it you were impressed with this story "Boogeyman", it must be a good one! Thanks for sharing your stories with all of us. You are truly gifted. Everytime I read one of your stories, I can picture everything playing out in my mind! I wish you were one of the writers for the actual show! I would love to see your stories on the screen! Anyways... I still have 7 more chapters to go in this story of yours...I can't put it down. So I'm off to finish reading it. Thanks again!

Cheryl
Fiery Charizard chapter 2 . 4/9
This is very intriguing! It actually reminds me a bit of an episode of Buffy when they try to convince her that her life as the slayer is in her head. I shall read on and be even more intrigued D
Sallyannerenee chapter 15 . 3/19
Great story! All of the characters well written, and a lot of suspense. I like the way you shifted pov to tell what was in their minds. And thank you for fixing Sam in the end.
Serenity Winchester chapter 15 . 1/18
All fifteen chapters are brilliant. The plot is genius, I enjoyed this as much as I do when watching Supernatural. I loved how well you wrote for all my favorite characters.
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Good story, but WTF? Cant wait to figure out whats going on!
Frakking Toasters chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
You have some wickedly awesome unique stories. So yeah, I loved this one! xo
Caladrius chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
wow. the big guy himself had a hand in this. ahhhh but now a crucial error has been made. you're going down, big guy
Caladrius chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
aw jeez...
angelus, you rat.
hurry dean/
Caladrius chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
i was wondering how long it would take dean to lose his temper. not long, it seems. not that i can blame him. raphael really screwed up messing with dad memories. man, dean, it's the 1-2 punch to the jaw and to the gut-first he's gone and now memories of dad are all messed up.

and post season 4 sam is always so quick to blame himself for everything. the core of him is the real sam. hes inside there somewhere. interested to see how deans going to fix this.
Caladrius chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
ahh man. i can't even imagine how this is killing dean. those angels really did a number on sam and he's gotta feel helpless. a helpless dean is a loud and usually violent dean...but when its really bad, he shuts down. i wonder what will happen first and how he'll deal or not deal.
Caladrius chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
aha i knew it. still apparently not able to get my shift key to work. now, the question is, how do you fight this conditioning/ poor dean. he doesnt even exist anymore...this has to be the worst torture possible for him.
Caladrius chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
holy crap. poor dean. his brother right there and...what's going on/
the way dean dwells on sam when he's not around...that's exactly how i envision it. dean's entire identity is so wrapped up in sam. it has to be torture anytime dean is confronted by the possibility that sam doesnt need him or is somehow better off without him. i'm still thinking angels are involved somehow, but whoever it is runs a huge risk of sam running into his brother and all of their work coming undone...unless...
Caladrius chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
poor Sam. i can't help but think about how sam just wanted to be a regular kid all his life, and now he's finally getting the chance at it...but he doesn't even realize how much he's lost. it's tragic.

and the shaving thing appears to be symbolic. the ability to use a possibly dangerous implement for something simple has been denied him. the electric shaver is something that can be so much more easily controlled. i wonder if the return to an actual razor blade foreshadows a return to pain...

and why why why go through all of this/ and why why why is the shift key on my phone not working at all/
Caladrius chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Hmmm Angelus. Maybe that's a clue there. Angels? But what would angels want with Sam's head now unless...ohhhhhh wait. This is season six, so maybe these are Raph's goons trying to get things back on track. Hmmmmmm.

But why the elaborate plot to make Sam forget his life and forget Dean? Questions questions.

This passage just kicked me so hard in the feels:
"Sam raked a hand through his hair and sat back in his chair. "I miss him more now."
Sam knew that he could have no memory of the brother he had lost, that he had been a baby when it happened, but he missed the brother of his delusion. The created history included an amazing brother that meant the world to Sam. He was someone that Sam would die for. They shared a bond Sam had never had with anyone in his real life. That was the hardest part of coming down from an episode. He grieved the loss of a brother he had never truly known. If not for the monsters and the fact he knew it was wrong, Sam would be happy to remain lost in his delusion, as at least there, he wasn't alone in the world.

UGH MAN! *sniffles*

And Corwley is being unhelpful, so is Cas involved in this? Damn, Cas!