Reviews for Emails and Strangers
Lianna H chapter 27 . 9/13
I never though Monica was mean. I could clearly see this scene happening in front of me, and I thought that the way Monica approached Chandler was very much like she would. Wanting her plan to succeed without him knowing that she knew he was speakingsarcasm, but also needing to hold herself back from blurting it out.
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to read about Chandler's next step
OldMondlerLover chapter 27 . 9/7
Lovely to have you update this story & I think Monica handled Chandler exactly the way Monica would at this point in time in their story. Well done & I can’t read to read the next part, but I will :)
Wayward-or-Awkward chapter 1 . 9/7
This chapter was completely fantastic! Thank you so, so much for updating, I'm OBSESSED with this amazing story!
Mondler2017 chapter 27 . 9/7
I hope Chandler reveals himself, and then Mondler gets together soon!
I love this chapter, so glad you updated!
Can wait for more, Please continue!
CamilleMondler chapter 27 . 9/7
I'm so glad you updated! Monica's plan was clear and her intentions weren't mean at all. I can't wait to read what Chandler does now. Thanks for continuing the story, it's really great.
Babatomyfriends chapter 27 . 9/7
Of course she wasn't mean! I think you've got it exactly right! I love how careful she was, how well she knows him and how anxious she's still - as am I now, I can't wait to find out if - and how - Chandler will actually get up the nerve to risk meeting her in person! I'm so happy you updated btw. :-)
Mondler2014 chapter 27 . 9/6
I think you (and Monica) found the perfect path to unfold the plot, I look forward to reading Chandler's POV. Thanks so much for the update, I love this fic.
Oh my god this story popped into my mind tonight at random and I thought, "hey, I'll go and sign up for email updates just in case it ever updates again because I love it" - Imagine my absolute joy when it said "Updated an hour ago"! Aaaaahh! I'm so excited and so happy!
GravityOddity chapter 27 . 9/6
OMG YOU POSTED! Still absolutely loveeeee this story, and am so glad you are still updating it. I love it!
Wayward-or-Awkward chapter 1 . 9/2
This is really great, please continue!
CamilleMondler chapter 1 . 7/22
Loving this. Can't wait for more updates hopefully? Very well written.
Mondler2017 chapter 26 . 7/4
Update! Noooo why did you stop again!
I love this story! Chandler and Monica should be together now.
Anyways great story, thx for writing.
Luv ya
Lunanski chapter 26 . 7/2
OMG i just read your storie. It's amazing. Please please please update soon!
terafiresea chapter 1 . 6/27
oh my god please update this! i'm so excited to know what will happen next!
CountryGirl2605 chapter 26 . 4/18
Just found this story today, absolutely love it, read it all in one sitting. Can't wait for what happens next.