Reviews for Sandstone Cove
Knit Bug chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
I loved this story! Thank you so much for it. It was so beautiful.

Knit
Cryibaby chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
Loved it!
Cryibaby chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Awwww...so cute!
IndianWalker chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
I love how wonderful your fandom friends are for u! U made me finish betaing a piece that I had been dragging my feet on. :)
Raindrop0620 chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
I loved every word of this story! Thank you
ai se eu te pego chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
irelandk chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
:-)
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Don't freak out but I'm pretty sure I love you! Thank you so much! This story was marvelous. ;)
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
Oh sweet Lord *fans self*
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Sometimes when I'm reading your stories, I lose my breath. Literally, I held my breath at least 3 times during this chapter. This Edward is so beyond hot, he takes my breath away. I had to take several breaks while reading this because the things that come out of Edward's mouth are so deliciously dirty and I'm sad that I can't live in one of your stories, preferably this one. Lol. You are a wonderful person, thank you for sharing this!
Amber1983 chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
So, so beautiful.

A x
ppatti53 chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
I'm really at a loss for words. Really! If I could find the words, which I can't, I just..
Shit! Well, that was profound! Just keep writing and all that.
ladyphoenix137 chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Loved your story, made me cry, there has to be hope to find an Edward like that. That's all.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I like the way this has started.

Katy.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
I really love these short little stories you pump out. They are really quite lovely. I had read all of your stuff previously . . . but it was a few years back . . . as you can see, I've been catching up on you this week. Thank you for you imagination . . . your lemons are fantastic . . . really good.
1,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »