Reviews for Corner of My Eye
sakura akira chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
Actually i hope for a better ending,such as otoya is actually still life but coma or it not that your ending not good,it just poor i cry so much!i really hope for miracle in this story!because i can't really think what will happen if this actually happen in the anime!maybe if this happen in the anime,i will curse the one that make the anime!
TheWriter222 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Omg I absolutely loved this fic! So good I couldn't stop reading to review! I love ur writing style, and I just loved this fic! Great job

Keep writing,
TW222
asukakizuno.p4s chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
this fanfic is so sad... TT i can't stop crying when i read this *hiks hiks* but why must otoya... (crying again) when i read every chapter i really can't stop my tears...
Kiyu chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
I-i cant- /krais, run/

i really am not a fan of angst ;A;

you did a great job! Now i'm crying
FreakyMe99 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
So sad! But to think a kind and cheerful person like otoya would do such thing is just...SAD! But I like it, thank you! _
AisuRuhi chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
HAH! A relief! I thought you were gonna kill tokiya! But, when i read this, i felt a little preasure in my chest, it was quite sad, and i hope otoya will forgive tokiya and be happy.

Write more fics! Ok?! Thx for this fic * chuu chuu*
Observer-tan chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Uwah here come the tears again...
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
I cried twice as much as I did at the beginning TTTT This was the most amazing fanfic I had ever read! If this was a book {I totally wish that would happen} I would buy it 3 times. 1 book so I can read it everyday until the pages are worn out. 2 book to replace the 1one. 3book just to look at and remember all the feels I had. Keep up the great work as an author! **/
DarkAngelz99 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Aw such a sad/happy ending - I'm really sad it had to end ;A;. I hope to see more fics from you soon X)
Yan Youngie chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Uwaa!*hugs you tighter*I love this fic!Congratulations for being able to write such an incredible story!I love you so much!
Amaterasu(my OC):*sobbing*I love how you write!And,*wipes tear*mistress Etsuko,don't you think you should let Author-san go?
Eh?Oops!*lets you go*Gomenasai!
Me and Amaterasu:Gambatte on your next fics!
Anotheranonymous001 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
T-this was too much for me to bear… Damnit! I cried AGAIN. ;_; And now *sniffles* my head is trying to find a way to a happier ending for these two.

Hope to read more of you soon. :)

Kisses!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
*TEARS SO MANY TEARS* I lUV THIS STORY IT'S REALLY GOOD I'm sad for it to end but it was a good ending and I was happy for it but what happened to harukas poster from the kids oh and tokiya! He's looked at the knife I was going to CRY ah who am I joking I cryed anyways it's just so good!
kousykes chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
DAMN YOU I SERIOUSLY CRIED NOW.
This... story... It felt so realistic, the feelings, everything, so that it made me cry. In the end it was somehow happy but still sad that my heart and feelings totally bursted out. Wow my OTP. Zuch a sad fanfiction from my OTP. Thank you for updating so fast and for this story. I guess I am kinda sensitive, I EVEN CRIED OMYGOD I HAVE TO MENTION THIS SO MANY TIMES BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE *cuz I am actually emotionless when it comes to real life*.
I SWEAR TO GOD. Please write more stories of these too, sad ones arent so bad sometimes, though yeah. Again it was realistic. You have my praises, god shall bless you, friend
Yan Youngie chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
This is the last chapter?! :'( I'll miss you!*hugs you,cries*Waiting for your next fics!*sniffs*
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Omg toki don't cry! And he seems to be doing better *hugs author* I hope you feel better soon headaches are a pain anyways I'm SOOO happy with this story I check Everday for updates and I Reread it over and over it's just awesome I love it (no I'm not a stalker...maybe)