Reviews for Alicization Reporting
HalfdemonJayOh chapter 1 . 1/11
you should write a second part to this! i would love to see what happens
Kuro-Hoharu chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Good job and humor there! I would love it if you could write further about asuna reaching underworld. I bet you already know this, but volume 13 is available upto chapter 6 on wattpad. Best wishes and I hope you could just see and review my story's starting chapter...only if you wish to...great work and luck again!
iniminimagimo chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Hahaha good! I liked the misinterpretation about the swords!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Please update! I love this story now!
madohare chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Don't forget, their daggers are made of hair!

Anyways, i've just finished Rising as well and my mind is continuing to be blown, just as it was for the past parts of Alicization.

Your fanfic is wonderful! You've completely captured the personalities of the characters - Asuna's stoic determination, Kikouka's stammering voice even though he is a high ranking elite, and even Higa-kun's horrid naming sense! I loved it and wish it were longer, I almost can't bear to wait the three months until Dividing is translated.

Keep up the good word - I'll be frequently checking in! Cheers
SAOfollower chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I read the web novel and you are not far off from acurate.
hahaha chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh my, this is incredibly incredibly funny, I laughed hysterically for a long while.

"Affirmative. Subject 'KIRITO' is currently armed with a giant cedar."

HAHAHHAA

Nice job. Hope to see more zany things come from your brain.
raiderdx13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Great story I just finished catching up on the newest Alicitization chapter, and I was surprised she didn't volunteer to go in.
ultranx chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
um cool story, have a favor, could you maybe send me a link to where you read these light novels? i'd really appreciate it
bakapervert chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hilarious. Ai's description about what Kirito is doing is priceless.
UruExplorer DTC chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hehehe...Kirito's leading a coup...

Yup. That checks out. XDD
thelastsoldier21477 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Nice first chapter. Personally, for me, I like how it is 'within canon' to a certain extent, and it's certainly interesting to read about what you think will happen. Though, it felt a little redundant with Asuna questioning what they want to talk about at the beginning. Good job, and I look forward to future chapters.