Reviews for Before I Go
VG LittleBear chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Nice, I think this parting makes more sense than what we saw on the show (or rather what we didn't see).
I love how you got them all so right:
- Gibbs ... vestige of his fatherhood (there is a Kelly sized hole in my heart)
- Abby ... leaving is bad; going is good (sooo Abby).
I do hope the show will give us some news from Ziva soon.
Good explanation for Berlin (on/off) relationship, but I don't think Tony and Ziva should stay together for now.
Btw, Florida - I know Jimmy got married there to Breena end S9, but you are saying?
Please keep writing, don't waste good :-)
Thanks and cheers!
kw chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Oh...my...God...this is a beautiful story. The whole section with Tony talking about "running"... no words can describe how I felt while reading it. You should re-post this, so that others can read it & get emotional. {Even tho CdP has left, I hope you'll continue to write #NCIS stories.} Thank you for being such a good writer.
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
*adds this to my mental listing of stories that were way better than what actually happened*

Thank you, thank you.
kkirkl chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Really liked this version of Ziva's departure. I loved TIVA and think we'd have seen the pairing come to fruition this year if cdp hadn't chosen to leave. I think you remained true to the characters here. Thanks for a really good story.
cajunghost chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I loved it. I wish Cote de Pablo wouldn't leave the show but it was a good run eith her. To bad we never got any Tiva insteaf of a lot flirting and subtext. Good story, I'll be keeping an eye for more from you.
greeny13 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Every moment you wrote of them together in this chapter was magical. I loved that she had her say but in the end his plea won her over. Just lovely. I'm so sorry this is over. Please consider continuing as an AU. We have waited so long to have honest flirtatious moments between them and you write them brilliantly.
DS2010 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
at least they are together.
looking forward to the season opener and how ziva leaves. glad she is not being bumped off and can show up every so often
dvd123 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
*sigh* If only this. I never thought that I would have to live off on Tiva fanfiction before the show actually ended.

I really like how they were kind of having two different conversations at the same time, but ultimately reaching to the point of it all: Ziva, being scared that Tony would get hurt. I really do think that rattled her a lot and was trying not to be, but I'm glad that the dam burst.

The way Tony kept repeating, "if you leave me," was heartbreaking. I can almost hear his voice shaking.

And yes! They got their ending in the end. Thanks!
AM-AtLoLevad chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! love love LOVE the imagery. Seriously one of my favorite stories in a long time. :D
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Oh, if only.

Such a good ending!

It made me smile but then it made me sad because I don't think her leaving will be nearly as well done.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
LOVE IT!
janno chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
they DID need a proper goodbye. This one fit. I hope the one on Tuesday night does as well.
Celestrial Moon chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I am a grown woman and I to feel the same way! I don't know when this show and Ziva David got to me. Please write a chapter with her and Tony...please. TIVA FOREVER.
J09tiva chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Update soon... I really hope ncis will not kill ziva
dvd123 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Hee, gotta admit your Abby took this whole thing better than I would have expected. She always takes these kind of things rather hard. This was much lighter but then we see at the end there that Abby's still as pretty devastated. I do like that she tried for Ziva. Their relationship now is definitely contrast to that of beginning season 3.

I kinda need this slight optimism before we get into heavy Tiva angst, right? ;)