Reviews for The Lost City- 37th Hunger Games
Jocylin chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
this was pretty good wish i could have seen a bit more of my character but whatevs haha XD whyd you stop writing btw?
K. A. Oceana chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This story is in violation of the FanFiction Rules and Guidelines. This chapter contains only non-story content and you have accepted characters through review. Both are prohibited by said guidelines (see below).

"Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc."

However, this is easily fixed. Simply delete Chapter 1 and/or replace it with story content. To fix the interactivity problem, remove the characters submitted through review and explain to your readers that they are up for grabs again. However, you can only accept them if submitted through PM.

Please fix this to ensure that your story doesn't get reported. Also, don't be afraid to PM me if you need any help. Thanks!

-K. A. Oceana
Founder of Pen to Paper
Member of Critics United
Trustme12 chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
I think Shannie should use a Machete and master it! it would be so unexpected to the other tributes and make the games even better, especially since she's scared of many things!
Show-Out chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
Its nice to see some of the final pieces being placed into the alliances. I can already tell the Games are going to be phenomenal. Keep em coming!
Show-Out chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Nice work with this one! You never disappoint. :)
xphantasiax chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
I love all these plans that they're all making so far. I can't wait to see how they will all turn up when they get into the arena. I bet all the plans won't work out completely! I love how Thalia's focusing on all the survival skills, people always tend to ignore those.
Thargelion chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
these tributes are really well written! these are going to be a really interesting games (yeah, i know i keep saying that but it's SO TRUE :D )
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Oh some romance! Anyhow! I think Erica should either do archery or throw knives for the PS, but Gus should countinue his excellent job with spear *sneers in background*.
Buttons301 chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Go Blaise! If he expects to die, then I think be should kill the highest ranking Gamemaker during private sessions. He'll die, but I think he'd like to take one out.
shinyshannie chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Finally ;) this is epic as always and 2 points to me yay! Kinda feel loke Harry Potter earning points... but we don't lose them in this case ;)
Show-Out chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I liked this chapter, getting multiple view points from different tributes.
I'm going to guess February.
shinyshannie chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
March :D
torystory93 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
April?
Beauty.Is.Strange chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
I'm going to go with December
Thargelion chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Ummmmmmmmm... March?
Idk, great chapter! I liked the POVs, it was really different in a good way