Reviews for The Secret Life Of FLight (Vanille's FLight Safari)
Jbcjazz chapter 3 . 3/13
Just found this, I love it. You have to update it please. It's amazing
chelszy chapter 3 . 2/27
Ohhhh this had me giggling the entire way! XD I write scientific paper styles myself (since i'm still an undergraduate), so combining the stylistic writing of scientific papers and using Flight as the 'experimental' subject is absolutely ingenious to me! Haha their awkward encounters, through Vanille's point of view, is something I would like to see more of! So do continue this! :)
satouseistyle chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
My stomach aches and I have tears in my eyes while reading this fanfic. This is absolutely hilarious! Seriously what can't you write? You are a trully gifted author and I can't wait for next episode of the documentary :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
That was amazing I love it. Can't wait for the next one.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Insightful.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Lol this freaking funny.
TykkiMikk chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
okay this is royal entertainment
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
This is just perfect XD
Unease chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
This story is fantastic, I'm grinning like an idiot. I love the humour. Can't wait for more.
Vixen2004 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is an incredibly innovative concept.

I applaud your narrative voice, your deft grip on the intricacies of the human language, your employment of enjoyable vocabulary, and your use of scientific jargon.

I can't wait to read the next two chapters; bravo.
suziegon chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
:D Heheheheheheeeee. That was fun! Really like Vanille's voiceovers!
suziegon chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Reading and writing articles for school getting to someone? XD One of the best "academic" articles I've ever read! If only school was this interesting... I really liked what you did with the article format. 'Twas quite amusing.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Love the promotional material. This is going to be hilarious.
DCG-Charlie chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
But... What..? My show! The... It... Oh god if you do weekly updates like a regular show I think I'll cry then wait for the next one. It pulls you in and makes you beg for more. So with that said... Please please please please please please more.
Silentx32 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Your stories always seem to bring a smile to my face and for that I thank you.