Reviews for Final Act Acknowledged
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
I know you haven't updated in years, but just wanted to let you know that I love the story! It's an interesting take on events from Bardock and King Vegeta's perspectives from the other world and should you decide to continue I look forward to seeing what will happen when the two of them meet with Goku and Vegeta!
Joe B chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Thank you for writing this story!
Joe B chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Ultimate super Thank you!
Joe B chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Perfect! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Super Thank you!
Joe B chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Thank you!
Yaun21 chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Oh my gosh i was getting so excted, this is one of the best fan fics I have read so far, and I am so upset that it has taken so long to update and that it is hangging here! Im like freaking out, you must finish this, it is so awesome! Please!
Hyped chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Updateupdateupdateupdateupda te... *takes deep breath* So yeah. DON'T STOP A STORY LIKE THIS! D:
Rashelle chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
If I tell you that I love this story and I don't care that you haven't updated in over 3 years, will you continue writing? Because seriously, I want to see this thing through! :D
the dark euphie chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Ok now that's just not fucking fair.
Brizzy chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Tsukimine12 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
yeah, uh, i know that are almost 3 years since you apdate, but...

¡Please, continue it!

its just a pretty cool story!

bye xD
Son Goshen chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
wow... awesome! when are you going to update again?
dbzdeatheater322 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
This is one of the best stories so far and I hope you continue it. The thing is that I get so caught up and so addicted to stories that it scares me so please continue.
oOpsychzeeOo chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Bardock and King Vegeta are hilarious together. I would really like to know what happends when Goku or Prince Vegeta meet them or better Trunks and Goten. Also write more soon i dying to read it ;)