Reviews for Shattered Souls II : The Alien Gifts
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
So I guess this is the end.. Well it was fun while it lasted. Ron having comet powers was pretty cool.
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Awesome sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
You make Ron so weak. Why did you nerf him so badly. You could of done domdthing different like him suppressing his powers. That is better than nrrfing a character.
JesseH chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
This was... beyond belief. I am stunned.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
I might have missed it but what happened to Rufus? Great story, by the way.
Riplakish chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Wow!
Just...wow!
Every chapter a page turner.
Well thought out back stories.
Real perils with creative solutions.
Complex yet understandable stratagems.
Once again, my hat off to you, sir!
I look forward to your next story even though I know it will interfere with getting any work done on my own. R-13
CajunBear73 chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
I can see those 'Gifts' just kept on giving and giving, huh?

Pretty good wrap up of things, almost going full circle, one that was started a long time ago and continued through Ron and his group.

And Willow got her 'destiny', and someone to share it with, too.

Kept the Lowardians contained and now humanity can flourish throughout the galaxy.

CajunBear73 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Yep, a stalemate alright. Wonder what will come of that in time.

Pretty brutal battles at GJ, but the threats were taken down. Hope the injured heal up ok.

Now to see how you wrap this up.

CajunBear73 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Wonder what Ron hit upon about this issue of theirs...

The girls are coming along now, each got a foothold and are getting along. Sara's got some ground to make up though.

Jimmy1201 chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Nice wrapup. Thank you very much for the story.
Talo12Books chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
A fitting ending to a great story. It brought closure to an amazing series. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. Highly doubtful, but maybe a less action oriented third to this. One hundred and sixty years is a huge jump, I'm sure that their is a lot you could tell in the one sixty years. I'm not going to get my hopes up, because this is a greating ending to it and another may not be what this needs; it's up to you.
CajunBear73 chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Ron and his group, and GJ and Wade, had better come up with more to counter the Lowardians after this. Things could come about that they cannot overcome. Their last fight really took a lot out of them and their support, but leave it to two girls who could probably make 'Saw' seem like tea and cookies...

While Kim heals and Ron plans the girls have some 'splainin' to do in Ron's Detention? LOL!

Yeah, still some competition, as far as Willow may see things, but she's not going to come between those two.

Now it seems that Sara and her Teacher are becoming acquainted. Got some road to make up there.

Jimmy1201 chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
I'm no good at puzzles like this - Trojan Horse? Wrong time period. The Maginot Line?, no, although pretty much indestructible for its time, it wasn't mobile and the Germans went around it. I wait with great anticipation for what Ron had in mind.
The Night Hunter chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Great work I see your story is slowly coming to it's climax can wait to see final showdown
CajunBear73 chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
First shots fired...in more than one battle. But the Lowardians may try to up the ante' shortly; I hope there's a counter to this or there will be never ending misery to come. Or oblivion.

As to Willow and Ron...that almost started a raging riot between her and Shego, over Ron. But glad that Ron set Willow straight about her designs on him. Wonder who she'll meet...

Now to see how what was begun here turns out.

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »