Reviews for Shattered Souls II : The Alien Gifts
Neilru2 chapter 1 . 1/16
i came to this one really excited about the idea of reading more of the great adventures that the last one had... and then, right before i read the first word i thought about how the last thing i read would no longer be the end and about how great that ending was... ill have to put this on hold for a rainy day
ntr
nomercy58 chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
Just read this story for the second time and besides always enjoying this story and the first one, I am excited for the possibility of the next RonxShego story Frozen Time.
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I have to disagree with anyone saying Ron was too competent ,remember he has Zorpox's intelligence he just never applied himself
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
So I guess this is the end.. Well it was fun while it lasted. Ron having comet powers was pretty cool.
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
Awesome sequel.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
You make Ron so weak. Why did you nerf him so badly. You could of done domdthing different like him suppressing his powers. That is better than nrrfing a character.
JesseH chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
This was... beyond belief. I am stunned.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
I might have missed it but what happened to Rufus? Great story, by the way.
Riplakish chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
Wow!
Just...wow!
Every chapter a page turner.
Well thought out back stories.
Real perils with creative solutions.
Complex yet understandable stratagems.
Once again, my hat off to you, sir!
I look forward to your next story even though I know it will interfere with getting any work done on my own. R-13
CajunBear73 chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
I can see those 'Gifts' just kept on giving and giving, huh?

Pretty good wrap up of things, almost going full circle, one that was started a long time ago and continued through Ron and his group.

And Willow got her 'destiny', and someone to share it with, too.

Kept the Lowardians contained and now humanity can flourish throughout the galaxy.

CajunBear73 chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
Yep, a stalemate alright. Wonder what will come of that in time.

Pretty brutal battles at GJ, but the threats were taken down. Hope the injured heal up ok.

Now to see how you wrap this up.

CajunBear73 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Wonder what Ron hit upon about this issue of theirs...

The girls are coming along now, each got a foothold and are getting along. Sara's got some ground to make up though.

Jimmy1201 chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Nice wrapup. Thank you very much for the story.
Talo12Books chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
A fitting ending to a great story. It brought closure to an amazing series. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. Highly doubtful, but maybe a less action oriented third to this. One hundred and sixty years is a huge jump, I'm sure that their is a lot you could tell in the one sixty years. I'm not going to get my hopes up, because this is a greating ending to it and another may not be what this needs; it's up to you.
CajunBear73 chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
Ron and his group, and GJ and Wade, had better come up with more to counter the Lowardians after this. Things could come about that they cannot overcome. Their last fight really took a lot out of them and their support, but leave it to two girls who could probably make 'Saw' seem like tea and cookies...

While Kim heals and Ron plans the girls have some 'splainin' to do in Ron's Detention? LOL!

Yeah, still some competition, as far as Willow may see things, but she's not going to come between those two.

Now it seems that Sara and her Teacher are becoming acquainted. Got some road to make up there.

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »