Reviews for The Fault in Our Cells
aw what is with that ending? is the a sequal or something. the story was so good but it feels unfinished with the ending :( x
sofipatch chapter 9 . 2/12
:'(
ZeldaIsis chapter 9 . 1/22
Oh my goodness. I completely love this story. I just stumbled on it. I cannot wait to see more.
reannablue chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
I am just getting caught up to my reading so sorry for the late review. You wrote Sam's insecurities so well in this chapter. You really did leave us hanging at the end. I can't wait to hear how the next convo goes. Thank-you for posting!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Oh, it was so nice to see you updated! Sorry it took me so long to get here but you definitely have a knack with these hurt Sam fics. Its like your speciality. Hope you can update again soon. Such a cliffhanger!
And thank you for the mention that was too sweet of you!
Percabeth Forevear chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
The fault in our cells?
The fault in our...
Stilltoofuckingsoon.
Goddamn it, you just brought all my John Green feels back.
Acidspades chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
You. Better. Update. Soon.
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
remyareyousrs chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO.

ALL THE NO.

Seriously, you love your cliffies, don't you?

JOHN BETTER HAVE SOME STRAIGHT ANSWERS FOR THE SHIT HE'S PULLED, OH MY GOD. Also Bobbyyyyy I miss Bobby so much and it all came back the minute I read your update ;-;

(takes Sam Winchester far away from you and Pooja both, how do you two sleep at night what the hell bro)

"Shameless self pimpage" that phrase is gold, I love you xD

UPDATE SOON HOLY SHIT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT JOHN'S EXCUSE IS.

Love,
(and tears)
Remy X3
cold kagome chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
awww sammy just want to hug him
cold kagome chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
omg poor boys only john will do that when they need him the most.. thank god they have bobby
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This fanfic is AMAZING! I wished there were more like this one.
Jenmm31 chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
NOOOOOOOO! You can't just leave us there! I am sooo curious as to how John is going to explain this to everyone and find out exactly what he's been up to! There were so many brotherly feels in this chapter...Sam could just instantly tell Dean was hiding something from him and demanded answers. I was surprised at first that Dean requested a new doctor, but that seems like him, no taking second chances when it comes to Sammy. However, I feel like we haven't seen the last of the doctor either? Hhmm. I'm so curious to find out where you are taking this! And you are too kind for mentioning my name! The support def goes both ways :) Glad you are updating again! Loooking forward to more :)
deanstexas girl chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Awesome update I love it.
LilyBolt chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
First off, this was DEFINITELY worth the wait. I feel like you came back from your hiatus full force with the feels, and I LOVED it! :D The fact that Sam crashed on the operating table... The fact that Dean had to SEE Sam crash on the operating table... Oh, it just breaks my heart into teeny tiny bits! I loved that Sam woke up not having a single clue of what had happened during his surgery, but he could tell something was off by the way Dean gave him such an intense hug. (By the way, that hug was my favorite part from this chapter.) ;) He could also read Dean's tells for emotional trauma right away, and that was great. :) But I suppose I should really be addressing the major development here... OMG JOHN IS BACK! I am currently torn between wanting to slap John across his face about as hard as is physically possible, and wanting to jump for joy, because based on that phone call Bobby received from Marcus, it sounds like maybe John had run off to find something to help Sam? If not, then I am fully encouraging Bobby and Dean to whoop John's backside. lol But yeah, it was an AWESOME cliffhanger to end things on! I'm definitely all hyped up now and eager to read more! (I understand though that it'll take time, because you have school to focus on. I support you putting your education first. It totally matters most.) Anyway, here's to the next chapter whenever it's ready! I honestly am SO excited to read it! :D

P.S. Thank you so so SO much for all your compliments in your author's notes! You had me blushing and everything... ;)

P.P.S. My favorite line from this chapter was from the Bobby section:

"If you hurt one, you hurt both."

THAT sums up the Winchester brothers impeccably well. :O
Missy Winchester chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Finally he returns. Fantastic story! I love every bit of it. The feels highway wasn't as bad as I thought I kept myself together somehow. I am now gonna take a right to please let everything be okay road. Update soon!