Reviews for Funeral
Booooo! You need a sequel! This is so good. All your stories are! Please write more!
tricelander chapter 21 . 5/8
You have written so many stories that I love, but the character-development in this story makes it so memorable ... everyone is written true to the character. In addition, it fulfills most of my secret wishes for the TV show and books. All I have ever wanted was Sookie and Eric to admit their mistakes, fix their issues and forge a path together. You accomplish that feat, plus the sarcasm and the laughs that soothes my plot-battered soul.
mekareami chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
Another enjoyable read:) thanks again for writing. Sadly I don't do AH fics but you jave quite a few supernatural stories left to enjoy.
jewelpearl chapter 21 . 6/12/2015
Excellent story... again! Well done...
cela chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
Jason should be glamoured every day to think before he does anything at all!
WitchMitzi chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
This is another fantastic story. Keep writing because I'll keep reading
OfTheBlood chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
This is the way I am going to imagine the series ending! Going this route with season six and having a Sookie and Eric HEA just makes me infinitely happy. As always , thank you for sharing your gift and talent!
litmajoronleave chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Another amazing story, thank you. I loved all your Eric versions.
litmajoronleave chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Jason is right, that was a "mean fucking glamour job"! Your version of the dying vampire and his teenage-looking progeny in the series is much, much better. Also, Jason is really sweet here and non-judgmental.
litmajoronleave chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Loved Eric the Death Dealer!
litmajoronleave chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Bill is an idiot. And Eric is as usual correct in concluding that the ancient Warlow learned not a lot in all those thousands of years. Couldn't imagine 5k or 6k years of not knowing who you are, or denying who you are. LOL, and speaking of stupid things, I didn't watch the first 5 seasons (I saw bits of important episodes of S4 on youtube) but I think I did a snarl-pout myself when they made Bill king in TB, it's many of my wtf moments while watching that series.
litmajoronleave chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
After what happened in the books and in the TV series, being inside Sookie's head is something I'd rather not do. The way you presented her here, it felt like a seesaw. Her emotions are in a jumble, confused then with bursts of sudden realization. Which is exactly what Sookie's mind is! But the resolution at the end of the chapter is entirely you, if Sookie were thinking like you, or like she should. But alas, Sookie is an extension of her original creator/CH and the writers of True Blood.

I blame religion :) And CH's need maybe, to tell the world that the likes of Eric Northman is evil (in the context of Christianity). And poor Sookie, who seemed to be destined to embrace her otherness, was pulled back and forced to turn her back on what would've been her potential, and then forced again to comply to a set, safe existence.

Thank the cosmos for fanfiction and writers such as yourself! That you have here a Sookie who is finally, reckoning everything she's done, no. 2 and no. 4. No. 5, I think, is for her creator to answer to when they go to Writers Heaven.
cela chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
i guess all that's left is the bonding and getting to Sweden. I wonder how bill and warlow will take the severing of the connection?
cela chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I think i'm in love with the "real" eric!
Eric'sSaucyLittleFae chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
So I finished...And you can add me to the throngs of people waiting for a sequel. Especially given the way you left Warlow plotting. I also want to know if Niall gets free and Andy's daughter masters her light. Plus, Willa and Alcide.. SO CUTE! WANT MORE!