Reviews for Idea of Stranger Appearance(MOVED-SakuyaInaba)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
DEADPOOL!
Belle97 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Totally loved it! The pepper whump was very good, looking forward for more :P And deadpool, legendary! xd Deadpool is just awesome!
socalmaggot chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
*high fives all around* YES! Well honestly I practically live at my local comic book store where I'm great friends with everyone including the owner, so whenever I help around the shop I get my book pull for free and deadpool is one of the books I read. You wrote the mercy with the mouth amazingly by the way. CHIMICHANGAS! cannot wait for more!
Belle97 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Hahaha omg noo waayy, deadpool?! This story just gets more and more awesome :D this chapter just brought a huge smile on my face, really.. I can't believe you're not halpy with this chapter, it was really good!
Can't wait for the next chapter :D!
IAmIronMan Fan13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Oh my god! More, please.
socalmaggot chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ahhh Deadpool baby!
IR0NM4NSWAG chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hmm. No clue but I like how this story Is going. Update soon!
Belle97 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I think the captor is Justin Hammer :P and I would like some whump please, if you don't mind xd
Liking the story already :P
Jimenush chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oww im sure that tony would give his life to protect pepper! I hope that you will write about tony being injured or whump because that is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Is that Justin Hammer?Because I think he is just like the parrot in IM2,haha Anyway,keep going,I love this story ,can't wait to see how Tony would react when he learns about the shocking news,hopefully he would not be too obedient but also concern about Pepper a lot