Reviews for A Lady's Promise
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
awww kouga's so sweet, why kagome still chased inuyasha after meeting kouga is beyond me
theladypantera chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
It's really too bad you've let this story go, there's a lot of interesting things that can happen here and your writing is wonderful.
GoldenGryphon chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope to see more of how Kagome deals with the differences in belief systems and how Japan has changed over the years. Being true to yourself is never easy and Japan is one of those places where the different is ignored or avoided. But, otherwise the story wouldn't be nearly as much fun, neh?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
You have crafted a very intriguing and happily ensorceling story. Please continue soon as I would love to see more plot and more good deeds! As well as Kougas reentry to her life.
CryingxAngel chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Wait is kouga gonna be in the future?
My Eternal Anguish chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Interesting. I like how you don't just jump into anything. You're taking your time to build the plot. I hope Kouga survived but then why hasn't he come to her yet? Anyway you still have my attention! Can't wait for the next update!
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
... *sobs hysterically and flails like a fish* OMG, SUCH PERFECTION! I knew this story was gonna be good but... But... This is too good! TOO AMAZING! *foams at mouth and faints*

-HBWD
IKasha chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ahh! I'm loving the beginning of this story. Can't wait to see where this goes.
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
love it so far!

-HBWD
mia1837 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was just too cute ! I am ecstatic for the next update ! :D
cheychey21432 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Please update soon
Someones Desire chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Awww! I would defiantly keep on reading this if you make more chapters

Faved and added to follow! :D Cant wait to see more in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Woah! That was so amazing!
Princess Happy chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I love reading stories about this pair. So sweet. I love it! :)
My Eternal Anguish chapter 1 . 8/2/2013