Reviews for Faith is a Powerful Thing
RavenSorceress chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
HI EVELYN! I FINALLY GOT MY OWN ACCOUNT!

calms down HI hi hi hi hi hi

ok...not bad considering I haven't read it in a while...geez email me once and awhile won't ya?
Scarlet Tears chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
Hello, I was reading some retarded story, my novel jornal or something like that, and found your name as one of the people who gave her a taste of reality. so I decided to check some of your stories out. this is an awsome story, you really have something here. Ginny/Justin Flinch-Fletchley? EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW. on well, it was funny, cool, awsome, must stop as I'm running out of adj.'s. well, toddles, looking froward to ch. 3.
Bucky chapter 2 . 9/13/2002
No please not Justin ( he's almost as bad as Cho).

reat start to the fic, please keep updating.
Kirsten chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
ya know, not bad. I like. lighthearted, when are you lighthearted? Hyper, maybe. Crazy? Oh yeah! but never lighthearted. But, never the less, I know what you do all day when you are not paying attention in class or writing notes to me.

keep up the good work, by the way.

*Kirsten*

p.s. I hope that wasn't your signature. I like it.
Suki chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
That was great! But it sorta reminded me of the tv show "Angel". You know, where Cordelia is Angel's Seer and she have all those visions of horrible deaths caused by demons and the "fang gang" has to go out to prevent those "accidents" from happeneing? Anyway, the way you described Ginny's stress, fear, and madness really reminded me of Cordelia's pain...good job!
James35 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I loved it, please write some more-soon!
KoRn chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Great start.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
(*jaw dangling slightly* WOW. THAT was WICKED GOOD. i'm amazed. it actually sounded like harry potter! i mean, like the books. UPLOAD AGAIN SOON! (*glares fiercly at all the other hp fanfiction readers to try to get them to review as well*)
Jay chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
That was a great start, please have the next chapter up soon!