Reviews for Fishing for Nixes
Hulk Fury chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I didn't like the fight but I do like the ending
Grania chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
It's "were in love," not "where in love." The first paragraph doesn't fit with the story because it is in first person, whereas the rest of the story is in third person. Other than those two points and some minor punctuation errors, this is well done.
satomika chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Nice!

I love it!
Winds of Inspiration chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
If possible I would like to see a sequel to this! I enjoyed it very much! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Are you going to make another chapter or a sequel cause if you do have astrid have a baby
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
An excellent story. Great images, very evocative. I could feel what was going on, not just see it. It's also nice to read a sex scene that wasn't written by a 12-year-old virgin.

Don't worry about Eliminator. They're just a group of vigilantes that gets their kicks out of trying to frighten kids. I hear they're going to move up to taking candy from babies when they get tough enough.
Linables chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Holy sweet baby Odin, why have I not read this earlier? This was wonderful, glorious. It's probably the most original plot I've seen in stories like this, and with good writing as well, this has quickly become one of my favourite Hicstrid fics. Thank you so much for making my night a little sweeter ;)
Httyd4eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Plz write a sequel
l chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
great story
BlueSkiesandWhiteSnow chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This story has MA content and is against the rules. You may either edit out the M/A content or post it on Adult FanFiction or Archive of Our Own
This is your warning. Failure to change your story so that it complies with the rules will result in the removal of your story.
Blue
Member of Eliminator
edward chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Cute story wonderful job
Hicc chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was really good! A few grammatical errors and some word choice I might not have gone with but still very good! I good I see more.
RealmOfDawn chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hi! This was a really fun fix to read. I am studying the Norse mythology myself and I really liked the reference's to gods. Keep up the good job.
LittleSweetGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A beautiful fanfic, I have to say that it was one of the most beautiful stories i have read, congratulations. :D