Reviews for Trust and Control
Swagness maximum faness chapter 2 . 1/17
I loved this
Illena chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
I am more than a little disturbed by you putting a collar on a black woman, and having her call a man, whatever his colour, 'Master'.
Apart from that, I have just discovered you, so I will read on.
If you haven't yet read her, I would suggest,and highly recommend Pat Foley's writings. All of them!
Geriatricfool chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Great stuff, and really hot! I hope you can continue soon (for your sake as well as mine!) as I can't wait to read more.
sweetgirl23 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
I like it. I was thinking of the TOS Spock and Uhura when I was reading this. Spock and Uhura were hot. I can't wait for more! Great job!
Firefly-class chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
She certainly got what she wanted!
Obsessive66 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Whoa! That was hot! Thank you for the update. I hope the appearence of this chapter signals an uptick in your health status which will continue for a considerable duration.
Astrometrics chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh my. I hope you decide to continue it.
a fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I am reading . I generally don't respond to works but your question in bold made think you felt you were writing only for yourself. Doesn't this site let you know who many people stop by to visit? I would like to know what happens. I have enjoyed several of your works. Your view of the characters is interesting and keeps me reading. Thank you for your efforts at entertaining us.
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'm interested to see what you do with this.
Superhero11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I would just like to say that I think this is a very fun story. And that I would love to read what you have planned next! )
So, update whenever you get the chance!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Okay game on! I am waiting to read more.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Please continue!
belinda.ashley.3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
DEFINITELY needs more parts-& I'll be reading them if you do!
Soul93 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This seems really intriguing- a great start, I hope you plan to continue it.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I like it so far. Can't wait to see what happens on their shore leave. Hope that you update soon.