Reviews for I'm So Sorry
bob chapter 5 . 7/16
An interesting story. I wish to read more. Or is this story completely dead?
Okazaki Kaito chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Please continue ! This is amazing so far and I can wait for more! ! I really hope that you carry on with this fic. It is really interesting and it makes me want to know more about what will happen next and wonder why Meiko is so angry . And if miku will tell anyone the truth ? I'm really curious to find other so please I do hope that you carry on with this fic.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
This is so interesting! The cliffhanger you left us all at though ;-; I hope you update. I really wanna know -
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE this story TT

All the mystery is making me more curious every time the chapter ends ;-;
DarkUxue-sama chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I really loved his work, I would like to see Nozomi's flirting with Umi, or be jealous Maki
Okazaki Kaito chapter 5 . 9/17/2015
Please continue, this has to be finished. It is one of the best fics in the world
riri chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
update please.
i'll wait it
Healf Walker chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
RIP This story :C. It was so good too.
Shinobukun chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Ouch, this is really intersting, i got really caught on it! but, my, this haven't been updated for so long!? damn this is really good, i hope you can continue this someday.
Lance58 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Pleassee update soon!
Keanan765 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I love it so much
Midnight1478 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Update!ยก!
Acturus chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
"I have a couples of jobs" "i need to make money" "you'll be a good replacement" o,O i really hope you're not making luka do... Nasty things for money... It would be so heartbrealing.. She's a such a nice person...

Anyway, I love your story so far! Hope you update!
Adorable-SK chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I'm really getting into this story don't stop writing this.