Reviews for Have Another
Veleda chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Oh, great work. I've always felt that Dokugakuji and Goyjo's relationship goes tragically unexplored in fanfiction. I liked the style you used, and I could just about always tell what Goyjo's responses were.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Oh. Oh wow. This is really well-written stuff you've got there. It really seems like Doku is having a conversation with lil' bro. And it's even possible to figure out what Gojyo's saying too. I love those two's brotherly bond and I love this fic.

Great work, and I hope you do more.
solaas chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Upon re-reading this fic, it made me smile fondly and sniffle just a little. Again. Among your Saiyuki fics, this one's one of my definite favourites.
dem chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Ah...very well written. Lovely flow, and a damn original execution. The emotion that's just beneath the words; the one-sided conversation, hinting at all the things we know, and the rawness and sweetness of it just makes me a bit achy. Your Doku and Gojyo are canon to me. I always wanted a scene of both of them in the manga, especially after they see each other again on opposite sides, and well, I got it here. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
I want KouxYaone and not HakkaixYaone
dementedchris chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
An ingenious attempt at the execution. Very very well-done. You get straight to the point with this one, and to say that you write well would be an understatement. One of the best Saiyuki fics I've read.
lise chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Unique idea, and really well-written, too. I enjoyed reading this. _
Sherry Marie chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I'm so happy that you've posted your fics here to a wider audience! I love this piece and the style that it is done in. I can't wait to see more by you! _