Reviews for The Titan of Rapture
I Think This Is a Great Story and I Really Wish to See More of It So Please Whenever You're Ready Continue Making More Pages Until It's Complete
Lord Arcana chapter 10 . 3/26
Hello A Mountain Sage I have been a huge fan of this story since i first read and I hope that this will end happily for Eleanor she really deserves it
MuRioDame chapter 10 . 3/24
Woo! Ice plasmids! Quite the chilly end, no?

Anyway, where was Delta? Not his physical self, but as Eleanor's 'guide' of viewing things, assuming the Bioshock 2 good ending, Delta's conscious should be... further unlocking more of Delta's plasmids on Eleanor? I'm waiting for the bees... *grin
Also, Jack should teach her how to burn people within a snap of fingers.. or should I say, 'with a snap of fingers?' *grin

Anyway, good luck and happy Writin!

I'm serious about the finger-snap... and the bees... *grin
Eipok chapter 10 . 3/10
Well, shit. I mean, I love Slade and he's an awesome villain, but I really don't want anything bad to happen to Siren. I hope Apex doesn't experiment on her, because she'll probably get ruined if he does. Even worse, though, would be if he implanted some sort of a control mechanism with Slade's help. That would be fucking terrifying. I really hope Raven and the rest of the Titans find her before long.

Also, sorry about not reading and reviewing sooner. I must've accidentally marked the update notification as read, and didn't notice this chapter was up.
GrimKid98 chapter 10 . 2/4
Ohhh SHIT! Apex has Eleanor...That is NOT GOOD!
SteelWingAngel chapter 10 . 2/2
HOORA! You've updated. I've been waiting an entire year for his. Glad to see your not dead.
KillerWoW chapter 10 . 1/31
Cool chapter and I feel like it was worth it. See yah next chapter and I hope you make it to the end of college and if you do congrats!:-)
OMAC001 chapter 10 . 1/29
Can't wait to see what happens to Eleanor!
Hmm chapter 10 . 1/28
Surprisingly one of the better Teen Titans Crossover stories here. It's a shame it's not as popular as it should be. Keep up the good work.
Overlord-Zenorac chapter 10 . 1/25
Amazing as always. Have to admit, did not see that coming actually, them using Eleanor instead of Robin as probable apprentice I mean. She finally has my favourite plasmid too: Winter blast. And with it she can probably take on everyone that stands in her way. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I just hope it takes less time than last time, though if it's as good as every other chapter, you could take a year and I wouldn't care.
Welcome back to the land of the living. I have to say even after all this time you have not lost your edge with this story. I can't wait for the next update.
MadHat886 chapter 10 . 1/25
Good to see a chapter after so long
MajorDarkblade chapter 10 . 1/24
Wow, you aren't dead! This chapter took me by surprise, I thought it was abandoned. Hopefully you can get the next installment out fast...
NamelessHeretic chapter 10 . 1/24
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Glad to see you're still writing this. I can sympathize with college eating up your time.

As for the story, things are certainly kicking off once more. Eleanor has a new toy and it seems Delta's still around. I'd been meaning to ask, how much do you plan on exploring Delta? Does Eleanor have access to his memories from before he got turned into her Big Daddy? And even if not, will his previous identity have any impact on future storylines? I've sorta been wondering if he could be Steve Trevor or not, for giggles. Could tie into an eventual Justice League cross. That'd be awkward if Eleanor sees Wonder Woman and suddenly starts calling her Angel, huehuehueh.

And now Eleanor's in trouble, oh me oh my. Damsel in distress once more, eh? For some reason I keep seeing Eleanor go berserk upon seeing her friends getting savaged by Slade and hordes of splicers, growing extra arms to use more plasmids at once, letting out a Big Sister screech, and going on a rampage and draining Splicers. Might be because I just finished playing Asura's Wrath, though.

One more question I have... just how tall is Eleanor supposed to be? In game she stands eye to eye with Delta, and standard Big Sisters are supposed to run around at 6'10". If I recall correctly, you have her between Starfire and Cyborg. I think their comic heights were 7' and 6'4" respectively so that may still hold, but I think their cartoon versions are shorter. Of course, if Eleanor is as tall as that then there's no way she'd have much of a secret identity.
AirBorne3 chapter 10 . 1/24
It's a good story overall, but you should focus on Eleanor's relationships with te other titans than just Raven