Reviews for The Titan of Rapture
Alternet RedSkys chapter 11 . 4/24
Well that was a bit scary. Must be rough for Eleanor.
And a shipping was made.
BlackBird14 chapter 11 . 3/17
This is a really well done crossover, I think the relationships between Eleanor and the Titans are well written, it's believable and doesn't feel forced. Alround loved it!
Bioweapon 155 chapter 4 . 3/14
Actually, Sofia is one of Rapture's original inhabitants.
Deathscythe chapter 11 . 2/29
Awesome keep up the good work and maybe you could make Siren a villain in one chapter or maybe you could make a storyline leading up to Siren becoming a villain like they did with Slade becoming Deathstroke in Arrow it's just an idea of course.
DracoAngelus17 chapter 11 . 2/20
I absolutely love this story! You are an evil genius! Would you kindly continue soon, I gotta see what happens next.
Adept94 chapter 10 . 1/4
I don't exactly know if I left a comment for you
Spliced Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Awesome story so far. The only other Eleanor-DC crossover I can think of is "Young Lamb of Justice" by ptabs0101 but "adopted" by Arboc55 (who has been about as "active" as you were before this Christmas update - also Eleanor is called 'Siren' in that story as well). I would say that both works have done their own interesting job in different ways.
As for a couple of ideas, perhaps you could make occasional flashbacks or recollections to the skipped-over Rapture explanation in future chapters, and/or make more references to the Justice League members like how Robin oh so briefly referenced Batman as a father or father-figure in this finale (to which something like this was never really done again in the series)...

One question that's on my mind is the exact/detailed reason why you appear to be pairing Elanor and Raven. Not that I'm against this mind you, but it would be nice to know if which of these possibilities is most accurate:
-Was this your intention all along "from the get-go"? or
-Is this something that just happened to develop from an idea that came to you as you went along writing this story?
-Is this something specific to Eleanor and Raven's backgrounds/personalities, or do you believe that all couples who have troubled pasts and go through traumatic experiences together ultimately tend to become romantically involved together? (What the Legend of Korra finale did with Korra and Asami comes to mind even though it was indicated more so by one of the creator's blog posts than the ambiguous, possibly-just-very-good/loyal-friends final scene in that show...)
-What does this mean for characters like Beast Boy and (now that Season 2 has been reached) Terra?
-Do you believe Eleanor to be a better pairing with Raven than Beast Boy, are you experimenting, and/or do you have someone else in mind for Beast Boy?
-Whether or not this 'someone else' is Terra, will she be more like her rather jerky-comic self, like her somewhat-more-sympathetic show self, or some combination of both (with a similar or different fate)?

Note that I'm not trying to make any accusations with these questions but merely trying to cover all possible grounds. Whatever you do from here on out, feel free to take your time to comfortably churn out any future chapters. Good luck and keep writing!
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Nice start to a story. I find it very strange that Eleanor seems to have forgotten about the Little Sisters, but I'll assume that for whatever reason, they're all still in comas. The doctor finding the ADAM is extremely frustrating to me since the DC verse already has enough problems to stack addictive, brain and body affecting super powers in vials. Then again, it's the DC-verse where things like this happen all the time.
Loyaltothelegion chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
So will the little sisters ever awake? It's starting to seem that they were cast out for convenience sake, and that kinda sucks. Also, Apex really needs to die, or at least have Eleanor re-absorb the stolen Adam and any Adam he managed to produced. Death by big sister syringe actually seems pretty fitting. I mainly want him dead as he's turning into a cockroach character- irritating, unkillable, and is a utter nuisance. It's starting to become annoyingly convenient how he always escapes. Honestly eager for Eleanor's revenge.

I mostly approve of RaexEleanor, though I'm kinda upset beast boy has nobody, especially as Terra is such a bitch. Perhaps he can pair up with another Titan? Argent perhaps.

May be odd, but I hope you show beast boy and cyborg more in the next chapter, as it'd be nice to see further development between them, especially with the common link of all of their powers being acquired by SCIENCE!
Overlord-Zenorac chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
What a great chapter! Finally the romance has begun, and all because Apex cut and drugged Elenor like there was no tomorrow. I loved the flashback segments, especially the poker one. Does this mean that Apex has gone full splicer now? Oh, and one last question: Will Apex and Slade battle it out? 'Cause that would he quite cool.
OMAC001 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Wow, Ravren. Honestly did not see that coming. Can't wait to see how Season Two changes!
Eipok chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
What a fantastic chapter, even with the rushed rescue, and what an adorable and awesome and fluffy culmination of months of friendship and growing intimacy. You really nailed it.
Psyco Kid chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
I might not be too religious, but I thought Easter was when things rose from the dead!
Thelaughingskull chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
I am extremely excited that you are keeping this going I absolutely love this fanfiction it is definitely one of my all time favorite fanfics I have read I had basically given up hope that it would continue.
NamelessHeretic chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
I understand why you skipped over what would have been probably just been a few pages of exposition and interruptions from the Team, but I was kinda hoping Eleanor's tell-all would get more of the limelight.

Besides that, glad to see this still running and the arc's been resolved! Although obviously Slade will return and Apex may still be out there (never saw the body, just him getting knocked out in a collapsing base).

I'm curious about how Eleanor's presence will impact how the story unfolds. We don't have her keeping secrets anymore and Apex's role has been (at least temporarily) resolved, I'd think. I don't see you just rehashing the show plus Eleanor (and EleanorRaven).

Anyway, a Merry Christmas to you and thanks for your wonderful story!