Reviews for The Titan of Rapture
This was a cool story
Awesome chapter and I would like to see Siren in the 'How Long Is Forever" chapter where in the future she has completely gone mad with ADAM or something like that but overall I love the whole Titan of Rapture story it fits well with the Teen Titans
djmegamouth chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
This was a very interesting chapter
Archer1eye chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
And the pairing happened! That was sweet and I appreciate it and can't wait for more! Whenever that may be lol this story is great. Recalling you said you had long term plans and seeing the distance between first published and most recent upload gives me a hope more can come, even if it takes another year. Take your time and do as you please. I will be waiting patiently.
Archer1eye chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
I see teasing at a possible pairing, and I approve either way. I'm currently binge reading this and loving it! Just needed to confront the elephant in the room of a possible very much enjoyable pairing, I try to be vague in reviews cause no spoilers to those that'd read reviews to decide if they'll read or not lol. Loving this by the way hoping it isn't off the grid yet.
Rapture Titan chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I can't to see the "How Long is Forever?" Episode of the story, because its gonna be so interesting to see Eleanor's future possibly as a villain or a solo vigilante or someone who has completely gone insane by ADAM over the years and the titans had to commit to a mental asylum to receive daily electroshock therapy while wearing a face restraint mask like Hannibal Lecter and a classic white straitjacket. just to give you some ideas to consider I just love your story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
I think it would be a great idea for Siren to turn into a villain for season 2. Because that way it would give Raven another reason not to trust Terra. And you could have OC Episodes as Siren flashbacks or you could have Siren as as Slade's Apprentice instead of Terra Appearing in the season at all it's just a suggestion after all it's your story but I just think it would be a good idea for Siren to turn into a villain
Alternet RedSkys chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Well that was a bit scary. Must be rough for Eleanor.
And a shipping was made.
BlackBird14 chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
This is a really well done crossover, I think the relationships between Eleanor and the Titans are well written, it's believable and doesn't feel forced. Alround loved it!
Bioweapon 155 chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
Actually, Sofia is one of Rapture's original inhabitants.
Deathscythe chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
Awesome keep up the good work and maybe you could make Siren a villain in one chapter or maybe you could make a storyline leading up to Siren becoming a villain like they did with Slade becoming Deathstroke in Arrow it's just an idea of course.
DracoAngelus17 chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
I absolutely love this story! You are an evil genius! Would you kindly continue soon, I gotta see what happens next.
Adept94 chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
I don't exactly know if I left a comment for you
Spliced Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Awesome story so far. The only other Eleanor-DC crossover I can think of is "Young Lamb of Justice" by ptabs0101 but "adopted" by Arboc55 (who has been about as "active" as you were before this Christmas update - also Eleanor is called 'Siren' in that story as well). I would say that both works have done their own interesting job in different ways.
As for a couple of ideas, perhaps you could make occasional flashbacks or recollections to the skipped-over Rapture explanation in future chapters, and/or make more references to the Justice League members like how Robin oh so briefly referenced Batman as a father or father-figure in this finale (to which something like this was never really done again in the series)...

One question that's on my mind is the exact/detailed reason why you appear to be pairing Elanor and Raven. Not that I'm against this mind you, but it would be nice to know if which of these possibilities is most accurate:
-Was this your intention all along "from the get-go"? or
-Is this something that just happened to develop from an idea that came to you as you went along writing this story?
-Is this something specific to Eleanor and Raven's backgrounds/personalities, or do you believe that all couples who have troubled pasts and go through traumatic experiences together ultimately tend to become romantically involved together? (What the Legend of Korra finale did with Korra and Asami comes to mind even though it was indicated more so by one of the creator's blog posts than the ambiguous, possibly-just-very-good/loyal-friends final scene in that show...)
-What does this mean for characters like Beast Boy and (now that Season 2 has been reached) Terra?
-Do you believe Eleanor to be a better pairing with Raven than Beast Boy, are you experimenting, and/or do you have someone else in mind for Beast Boy?
-Whether or not this 'someone else' is Terra, will she be more like her rather jerky-comic self, like her somewhat-more-sympathetic show self, or some combination of both (with a similar or different fate)?

Note that I'm not trying to make any accusations with these questions but merely trying to cover all possible grounds. Whatever you do from here on out, feel free to take your time to comfortably churn out any future chapters. Good luck and keep writing!
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Nice start to a story. I find it very strange that Eleanor seems to have forgotten about the Little Sisters, but I'll assume that for whatever reason, they're all still in comas. The doctor finding the ADAM is extremely frustrating to me since the DC verse already has enough problems to stack addictive, brain and body affecting super powers in vials. Then again, it's the DC-verse where things like this happen all the time.