Reviews for Tough Love
MeAwakeAtNight chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
i really liked this but don't you think you could have put a sequel with them finally getting married i think it be sooo adorable :) you don't have to no pressure.
mocochaloco chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I've got to admit, t's kinda hard to find Wild West fanfics, and even harder to find some good ones (at least for me). I really like the idea of a brothel that gets rid of criminals. I also enjoyed "daddy"'s protective nature, but I think that what I liked most was Grimmjow's attitude towards Ichigo and his decision to stay and change so he would make Ichigo happy.
These being said, I really liked this fic and it made me interested in your work. Keep up the good work!
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Half of this made me giggle a little and the other half made me swoon. Thanks for sharing!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Awwwwww! I read this a while ago, and am just now realizing there would be no sequel. Oh, well. Thank you, Writer's-411's brain! Continue to munch!
docy chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Faving this for the ending. Holy Shit XD
Dragons Love Anime chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I loved it! The Western story setting and the brothel where girls still hav their virginity AND they kill men?! BRILLIANT!
This made my day X3
Hope u continue creating wonderful stories in the future! :D
Voluptuous chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. now, i know i say that in a lot of my reviews, but this time it's got capitals and full stops and everything. This is the real deal.
When i started reading i thought it was a funny crackfic. especially when they all called hitsugaya 'daddy' :P
But then cowboy Grimmjow waltzed into the scene and i was just swooning.
COWBOY GRIMMJOW! That is so hot, and he was so sweet; wooing Ichigo. It was just adorable!
I love the setting so, SO much. I adore historical settings like this, and you even went to lengths to include an accent of the time.
Thanks so much! I'm definitely favourite-ing this. :D
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh no sequel to this one *pouts* it was a great ending even if there is no sequel and I enjoyed it far more than I thought. The idea of Toshiro being the owner of a brothel is just funny because he's so serious.
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i hav never read anything like this before 'twas so different, unique, fresh and exciting. Never judge a book from a couple of paragraphs. I did at the beginning i didnt get the pov of the fic at first the whole killing men and eating cookies yea at first i was looking for the whole reason and before i knew it i was trapped and honestly enjoying it. This was very beautiful fic, u nailed the cross-dressing berry-tan(pun not intended). I want to see more of that ichigo in skirts and dresses! Daddy toushiro? Kinky luv that. I love western fic and gave me a darn fine one.
P.s grimmjow in a vest thats a keeper
Missy QueenBee chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I loved this story, though I really want you to do a sequel, I mean, we only got one smut scene. ONE! (I'm not complaining) I want more. But anyway, great story, very original.
4eva.insane chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story... It was so long! i wish there was a sequel though. :) keep up your great writing!
GoldenKitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Please make a second part to this...or can I request a story from you? Pleaaaase!
Rawr chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You suprise me, to be honest. I was expecting a long chapter for this one but who guess that this would be a damn beautiful piece of work.
Electricmist chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That was possibly the most awesome thing I have ever read . beautifully done, really.
Clumsy Owl chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love love love love LOVED this story :D Thank you so much for writing and sharing it