Reviews for As the Sun Fades
*cries* Sometimes it's the short one that make me cry the hardest.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 3/14
This is absolutely perfect thank way it is. Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Please write sequel
Ooh! I loved this it was different!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh dear...guilt angst and a plethory of other sad things...yay! I am an Addams family girl so don't judge.
VamCx chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
It was nice, but I don't think it needs a sequel. That would just ruin things, IMO. Well done!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I thought this was well written, and the intervention of Gwaine very in character. Though you are looking for a sequel, this fic as a stand alone feels alright. It leaves everything to the reader, but it's stopped at a point that is satisfying enough. Merlin's slow burn is believable.
XFeelXTheXLoveX chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Poor Merlin :(

Amazing! :D3
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 8/14/2013

urgh as sad as that was I really enjoyed it. *grabs tissue* come on Lexi you can read the sequel without sobbing you can do it
E. E. Terrill chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This doesn't need a sequel, it needs to be continued! It has so much potential as a first chapter of some thing more.
Aerist chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow intense ,y do you want other people to write sequels? I think it deserves a multi chapter fic awesome job
Sophie-SSS chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
"The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters. "

Good one-shot, though.
battlemaiden518 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I adore this story and would be honored to write a sequel, but I can't think of one. However, if I do, I will.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
You just killed me fix it fix my pain
ZanexJo Eureka chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Definitely a sequel! Please oh please?!