Reviews for Not as it seems
love toshiro dragon chapter 15 . 3/4
Please don't stop now! It's getting really good! I can't wait to read more! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 12 . 3/4
Omg! Jet your screwed lol! Loved the chapter! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 8 . 3/4
Jez I know your mad Katara but lay off will ya. Love the chapter! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 6 . 3/4
I love female Zuko! She such a bad ass! Can't wait to read more!
Desses Gothique chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
i love
Sora chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
Please update the story, it's so good and I want to know what happens next.
Dark Lord of the Fallen Angels chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
Please continue its such a great story and I don't think there's anything like it out there!
Kitsune chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
Hey I just want to say that your story is amazing. I like how Zuko could have avatar powers and not be a bitch about it. But I'm kindof confuse if this might be off the storyline because Ursa is still alive. Also Zuko calling bitch is not exactly part of his character. I hope you can update this and keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Please continue this! This is a great fic so far! I love this! :)
pinkypiejr12 chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Awesome! I bet Jet is gonna freak when he finds out that Zuko is a girl!
bloodygoth23 chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
i love this! I suddenly really love a Fem!Zuko now! (。‿。) and why is katara such a bi**h! gah! cant stand her now!...(#ノm)ノ
Anyway I cant wait for the next chapter! o(o)o
Guest chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
"We now have two avatars to Kiss the Fire Lords ass!" is my new favourite wrong word in a sentence that someone has used.

Yes I do have a list of ones that have amused me.
guest chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
I love this I hope Katara either mans up or they remove her from the party. Now that they know Zuko is a girl could she grow her hair out or be a little girly. I am biased as I love long hair. Anyways thank you for sharing this, please update soon.
memories.of.rain chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
SO CUTE! Even Jip agrees *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AWESOME JOB! I hope you write more soon! :)
annelise311 chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Really like the story please update :)))