Reviews for Beautiful Mind Colorful Eyes
PercyJfan1802 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I really think your story is interesting.
Lenika08 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
continua!
Eternal Love Empty tears chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
It's amazing when are you updating? X :-)
Nalledia chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
This was a nice chapter; it's building onto Piper's personality a bit more. Just watch out for 'personified' animals if they don't serve a greater purpose in the story, and especially so if you're not planning on a supernatural kind of story.
Double check the meanings of certain words, also - 'physiologically' means something to do with the body, not the mind (which is what I assume you meant - in that case, use 'psychologically'), and a general spelling sweep to make this chapter pristine.
I have a good feeling about this story of yours, and I'm sure you have some great plans for it!
red2013 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
good way of introducing rossi and piper to rest of the team

it will be interesting to see how piper work part of the team and how her skills/expertise will help them to solve cases.

red.
Wardicus chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Fixed the story up well, so thank you for that. I can't wait until we get the next chapter. Each one shed some light on to what dear Piper is all about and what the memories are from. Questions questions. I hope that there might be more Reid interaction next time. The team as a whole is getting sort of snubbed out of the story when tunnel vision is always on Piper and her past.
Update soon and write on my dear Sith.
red2013 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
good story
Nalledia chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ooh, hardcore! I must admit, I expected her to be Hotch's daughter or somethingX3
I do like the cliffhanger at the end - I was getting ready to read on and then there wasn't another chapter! I do hope you update soon!
giderasia1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Type your review here...
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Very good beginning. I look forward to your story. I like your OC.
Wardicus chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I liked it. Surely I will be reading the next chapter and be awaiting it with much anticipation. Only one worry is that she will soon become either a Mary Sue in a way or a female version of Reid. Update soon and write on.