Reviews for Desperate Measures
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
:D I love it! I can't wait to read more. 3
Dalliancetreads chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I very much hope you're planning to update this story! I've read it several times and I absolutely adore all those little details that make it come alive - the music stopping when they enter the bar, Caius flicking the peanut, the barren marble hearth. It's gratuitously melodramatic but not crazy enough to be crack :D
Aro is such a cutie! I loved the line "new proud puppy" and his childish enchantment with modern technology. Gotta hand it to the guy for keeping it fresh for 3000 years.
I'm looking forward to meeting the Ashworth family and seeing how this story will unfold (we might see some werewolves, yay!). It's a promising start, thanks for sharing!
volturiguard chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I really hope you will update soon!
Mia Cullen chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loveeee this soo much! Not too OOC at all and I love how you present their personalities! Great work! Update soon. :)
ImBartSimpsonwhothehellareyou chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
As soon as I saw your name I thought "If it's DaniJones it has to be good!" Lol. I like it and will definitely follow it.
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
"For God's sake, Aro!"

I about died, right there. We all have our amusing fantasies about Aro vs. technology, I think, and you wrote this delightfully. I am so excited for more!
victoria cullen33 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Good chapter so for I love it a lot and I can't wait for a new chapter to be put up and I bet Marucs is going to fell in with the mom or daughter in this story and I bet he's going to fell in love hard big time in this story
Caesar Volturi chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Loved it! xD lmao cracked up the whole time while reading this. Please continue?
-Loyal Reader