Reviews for With or Without you
What?! Noooooo they're cousins!
demisses chapter 21 . 2/16
I wish i had found this sooner and I'm even excited about the prequel. Just know that I really like this!
monkey87 chapter 22 . 2/10
If you hadn't posted the authors note, I'm afraid I wouldn't have found this story! I absolutely adored it, I just sat on my couch for 2 hours and read it all! The whole relationship with Beatrice and Cedric and Fred just peaked my interest and curiosity, I've never read a story like this. Job well done.

After reading your authors note, I completely understand where you are coming from, as I am in the same position as you with one of my current stories (that I haven't updated in forever because of that darn writers block and just tying to work out the story to my liking ). But I do hope that you keep writing this story, even if you change the whole thing. I loved it! Good luck with it, and I cannot wait for it to continue.
shika93 chapter 6 . 1/11
Good chapter.!
shika93 chapter 2 . 1/11
Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 1/11
Good beginning.
Lady Syndra chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
FredMischiefmanagedGeorge chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Oh Merlin, only two? You certainly deserve more :)
I love your story and I always keep watch for it.
The Remus/oc sounds quite interesting :)
You are developing the characters rather well and I like how you are introducing Cho into it. Definitely something I'm excited to read about. With Cedric and then Beatrice having different feelings an' all.
Please update when you can!
Cheers,
Lupe
SARAHBABE215 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
I am liking this story. Can't wait for more.
Unkown chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
I love the stories. To make them better, you could develop ginny's part in the story.