Reviews for Lemon Drops and Dark Lords
Kepouros chapter 1 . 1/5
Awesome! It was very real, yet surprisingly in-character for both of them.
Lordban chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Ginny, we got two words for ya': the Trace!
kayleighjo312 chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Wow. Tears have not stopped flowing since I began to read this late last night. Brilliant, thank you!
Karli1252 chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Ahhh great chapter. Poor Mione. God damn it Molly! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Minerva finds a way to help Mione.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Well there goes a great story. I loved this but even acknowledging the so called "Canon" pairings is enough to let me know to bow out gracefully.

I'm a harmony shipper, and loathe the verbally abusive food disposal otherwise known as Ron, so yeah.

Despite my preferences

I thank you for sharing and otherwise wonderful story and wish you well in your writing.
harumscarum1991 chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
update soon please! this is really good! especially happy with the harmony bits! )
Duskfalls chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Please let Minerva be the one who helps Hermione with her memories of Bellatrix! She has the ability to understand her because of her experiences w war and her connection to her.. Wonderful update!
miss ellinor chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
You're back! :D Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better :) Wow, I'd really missed this story. Lovely chapter as always. I suppose they need to get their feelings out in the open before the healing really starts... and it's painful, but it does feel real. Looking back it sort of surprises me that they didn't struggle with feelings like these in the novels, but then again a lot of things stayed behind the scenes for us to interpret as we would. And your interpretation is a great one. It feels sort of therapeutic really, which I suppose is the point for you :) I hope it's helping. As for the Ron/Hermione thing, I tend to think of it as a balancing act, too. I wouldn't have minded if none of them got paired up in the end, but the couples work as they are, I think. And you asked about chapter length, personally I really don't mind waiting for longer chapters, whatever feels best for you and the pacing you want. Great work, as always, I'll be waiting for the next one. Best wishes!
lilbit1016 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Love the update. Very glad to see you back and whatever is easier for you (the length of the chapters). See you soon.
mwinter1 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell. Not Angelina Bell. Awaiting more.
jessaccca chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
this is superbly amazingly wonderful :P Really though-I have been so affected by your writing and it's seriously the BEST :) I prefer the longer chapters that take longer, but that's just me. take care of yourself-feel better :(
WriterandDaydreamer4218 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Great story and especially good chapter!
Soulless Huntress chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
As for Ron, I guess I'm in the camp that never really liked Ron. I always saw him as one who wanted the limelight that surrounded Harry. I could never see him as being able to stimulate Hermione's mind, body, or soul. I thought that Harry and Hermione would be good together as they were closer. But, in the other world of FF, I see Hermione and Minerva as the closest match. Their interests were closer and they could relate to one another better than anyone else.
Now as for the story, wonderful addition. The kids need to work out the ghosts and terror of the war. Maybe they need to seek out those who have lived through the past wars. Maybe learn how to deal with the terrors and nightmares. Great section.
Jeremy Khan chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
faaaaabulous :) :):) I will bookmark this story it's is fab.
lilbit1016 chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Love the update can't wait to see what happens next :)