Reviews for Red Dye
Citrine chapter 5 . 4/5
I just entered the fandom...but i really liked this story...i often feel depressed...and i used to dislike nagisa but now i feel like i understand him...this story was lovely and very realistic, everyone even brightest smiles can be false... And im really glad that you have 3 months, im so proud of you.
MY BOI I WASENT READY I CRI69EVER
Amelia-chan chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
I loved this. You're an amazing writer , and if you ever need help I have a Tumblr too. There we can chat. Please don't hide your secrets like Nagisa did. I am a former cutter too, and hiding it helps it like my dad helps me learn German. (Terribly.) Don't be scared to tell people if something is up, they will do their all to try to help you.

Tumblr: post/101195851766/
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Hyperventilating..l hyperventilating Nasiga Mai baby nuuuu
MasquedAngel chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
You may not have intended your story to be an awe inspiring tale, but it truly was. I loved the entire story. I've never self-harmed, but I do struggle with depression, so I understand the drive. Thanks for writing such a wonderful fanfiction devoted to Nagisa! It was very... uplifting, and I enjoyed how everyone took care of him. It really makes me happy that everything worked out. Great story!
Hellvainia chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was so sad! I'm almost cried! (Its very hard to make me cry) this has kinda inspired me to stop. When haru slapped nagisa my jaw dropped XD please keep writing amazing stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
I cried. That's all I can say other than... AMAZING.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
The way Mako reacted to the thought of Nagisa being a cutter almost made me cry. And, you're really good at this! I probably would've stopped writing this if I started to because I can't imagine him being so depressed and that'd probably make me cry... Nvm, but good job! :)
Epsilon Sylvati chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
This was amazing! This is one of the most realistic fanfictions on depression I've seen, so it's nice to see an accurate story! I also like how you incorporated everyone. They all were OC, in my opinion!

I'm so glad your feeling better, too. Let's turn 3 months into forever :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Very powerful and very well written - thanks for sharing! :)
CALIC0 chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
eh?! it was done?! i'm gonna miss this fic so much
i almost cried in haru and nagisa conversation, i always love those two and how u wrote that scene was so beautiful
like how the story ended
keep writing
Epsilon Sylvati chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
This was so perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I need more
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
YOU FUCKING AMAZING WRITER WOW
i dont even reme chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
GI Vem E MORE ITS 3 IN THE GODDAMN MORNiNG AND I JUST GOT TO ThiS ENDING THiSCLIFF HANGEr i need more i am burning i am desperate (i lov this story so much i wanna marry it thank u but i need more keep up good work)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »