Reviews for Watching
Zoha Ven chapter 1 . 3/31
Sorry forany grammstiav mistskes i can't really see anytjing through tears, your drables and other short stories are soo toichimg. Half the time I actually cry, half the ti e my eyes just burm witj u shedd years.
Amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
OH I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN WITH THE ANGST
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is so good, it made me shiver! It's really well written - I love it! Please keep writing! :)
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Aww. Poor Hiccup. If only Stoick actually saw all of this. If only he knew.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Liked this.
June Odysseyj chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Bittersweet piece. Beautiful but heartbreaking. Very poetic, I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
... Very deep. Never thought about it this way when I was watching the movie... That's probably why I didn't cry during the movie.
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
For such a short fic, this was really powerful. Especially that last line. Wow. Amazing.
Niki spade chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Waaaaaaaaa! Poor poor Hiccup! My Hiccup! T-T ;-; D:
Never thea less I am addicted to
mycove chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Waow... just waow... I loved how you rewrote that scene, each word breathtaking until the very end...
niki spade chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Li Damn!
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
;-;
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
THAT AUTHOR NOTE- I COULD HAVE WRITTEN IT MYSELF, IT SO PERFECTLY DESCRIBES WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH OVER THE PROSPECT OF THE SEQUEL! I'm really trying to accept that he's gonna grow up, cuz everyone grows up eventually blah blah blah, but in my heart of hearts I'm crying cuz BABY HICCUP IS GONE ;-;
I THOUGHT HE WAS AWESOME AND COOL AND WONDERFUL IN HIS OWN DORKY WAY BEFORE DREAMWORKS WENT AND MADE HIM LOOK LIKE DAGUR WITH ALL THE GADGETS AND ARMOR AND HOTNESS... *sobs pitifully*
...But let me compose myself *sniff* This piece is lovely and you constantly remind me why you are on my favorite author list :)
Thank you for all your lovely stories
Raz :3
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Neat.
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I agree with you 100%, i will really miss Baby Hiccup *sniff sniff* at least you could still see him on Defenders of Berk