Reviews for Coda
TheLifeLongEditor chapter 11 . 8/3
Hello,

It’s been a while since I last reviewed your story and I must say, coming back to it, it’s one of my all time favorite fics on this site, to say nothing about it being one of my all time most favorite booker/Elizabeth fanfics. Your idea is so unique and original and I love how the characters all interact and function in your story. Of course in coming back and re-reading it again, I must admit I find myself hungering for more. I know it’s been about 4 years since the last update, but you should know that your story still holds up REALLY WELL and I’m sure I’m not the only one waiting with bated breath for the next installments. In any event, I can’t wait to see how you continue this story, should you come back to it. I hope you’re doing well!

Respectfully,

TheLifeLongEditor
TaramisHaddock chapter 11 . 3/20/2017
This is a really great and awesome AU for the story like BI.. Please, continue with the story :) I can't wait for new update :)
thegermankaiserreich chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
Boi, the last time you updated no one said boi, now people are saying it. You need to update bruh! The story is great so far and I'm really enjoying it!
RedHood001 chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
Wow I'm really liking this. And I kinda like this version of BioShock Infinite, cause Comstock is actually a lot nicer and in the game I never could bring myself to hate the man. Huh and I wonder that will Booker go through a physical changes like hair turning whitely silver or eyes turning golden yellow that kinda stuff. I mean these effects can be the result of a sort of I don't know an accident, like the lutece twins.

Yeah a laboratory experiment gone wrong and Booker became the victim, and it resulted in his physical changes (just physically not psychologically) and also gave him some form of powers, like Elizabeth. Only not tears cause that's Elizabeth's power. If you accept this suggestion then I suggest a different power, not vigor but something else.

I'd tell you now but I don't want to spoil it should you accept the suggestion, so I'll tell you in PM. Don't worry this is just a suggestion so you don't have to do it if you don't want to.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Glad to see you are still alive my friend, and updating as well. The main question on my mind now is what will happen now that she is full leader rather than their lamb. Perhaps not all respect her rise to power, or the Vox will take to a final surge attack or drawn out guerrilla warfare, attacking supplies and things of that nature. It certainly would be interesting, and give a great chance to flesh out some of the other divisions of Columbia. For example, the Crows. From what I understood in the story, they were dedicated to the protection of Elizabeth's mother, and functioned as a secret police to a degree. I could be wrong, as it has been quite awhile since I last played, and perhaps their purpose in this world is a bit skewed.

I see two possibilities on how the matter of the Crows could be handled should they ever be brought up. In both scenarios, they see themselves as trying to protect Elizabeth (even though it is not their stated job) as she is the last legacy of their lady. On the one hand, they could resent Booker for taking this last duty from them and making them seem the fool with his skilled protection of her. On the other, they could greatly admire him for the same things, not being so petty as to fuss about who protects her as long as she is safe. The latter option seems more likely to me, and it would also open the possibility of him being given the Murder of Crows vigor as a symbolic gift of unity or as a gift of thanks for his duty from the Crows.

This would also open up the possibility of him perhaps working with them at some point to end the Vox threat to Columbia, and allow you an excuse for some actiony side plots.

I may have asked you this before, but what will be done with that hunter fellow? The one that was originally hunting Daisy, the was killed by Fink, then worked for him? Always used the Carbine?

Or the Firemen?

And do the Handymen have a 'corps' of their own, or they are just assigned to certain areas or people? Do they have a barracks or just kind of stay where they are stationed? Is there a Handyman dispatch?

All this potential world building...

Until your response, good day to you sir, and may your words flow freely.
ChainzOfThePast chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Well i defintely love this story and hope to see more updates in the near future.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
Another great chapter.
Oraandlink chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
I had un-favorited this fic, assuming that you weren't updating anymore. Allow to amend that.
seventhharmony chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Please continue soon!
Red chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I really hope u continue this story it's my fave bioshock fanfic!
Truth speaker chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
The comment below speaks the truth.
TheLifeLongEditor chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Good Day to you Sir,

I just wanted to let you know that I've been following your story unofficially from the very beginning and I must say it's my favorite Bioshock Infinite Fan-fic and that I do love the BookerxElizabeth pair and the unique dynamic you've created between them. Additionally, I absolutely love how you've fleshed out each of their characters in such a believable manner in a plot that's reminiscent of the original story line but maintain an amazing sense of true originality. I cannot wait for the next chapter, but I must as my curiosity is at your whim. Keep up the great writing!
NathanHale2 chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Okay so bookers loyalty is not mainly for comstock but for Elizabeth. Nice. Good Show of where Booker draws his line and loyalty. Some grammar errors but other then that keep it up.
Argudas chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I like the direction you're taking the story. I can't wait to read more.
badkidoh chapter 10 . 8/13/2014