Reviews for Spirit of Insanity
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 1/13/2014
That was creepy, awesome, and left me with a lump in my throat. So much emotion, so many feelings. It was wow.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Very unsatisfying. Sheldon goes back to Texas with a Nobel Prize for the work Lacey gave him (he should have credited her), Bernadette and Howard are going to name their baby Lacey?! Short memory of all the havoc she caused, you had Sheldon in a panic when Amy got hit by the car and now is not ready for that level of committment and goes to Texas without her and a Nobel Prize he doesn't deserve. Promising story that ended confused and badly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Could you revise my story cuz I'm trying to write my first story but hav writers block

The big shock

"You what?!" Raj said after doing a spit take all over Howard.
Howard says to Sheldon "you let her?"
"I tried to stop it but it felt so good" Sheldon said.
Raj and Howard's jaws dropped until Leonard came in and said "Hey guys, what's up?"
Howard says "Well it looks like our little Shelly is all grown up"
As soon as Howard was going to explain Raj felt like he couldn't keep it in any longer and said "Amy and Sheldon had oral sex!"
Sheldon blushed and turned red. Leonard said to Sheldon "What?! Okay this is a big shock but I have one question."
Sheldon timidly said in a small voice "what's that?"
"Who did who?"
Sheldon turned even more red. Then Howard says Amy was the one that put his dick in her mouth"
Leonard's eyebrows go up and says to Sheldon "You dog you! You let her?"
Sheldon says "ummmm I tried to stop her but my urges got the best of me"
Raj, Leonard, and Howard say in unison "did you like it?"
"Umm yes I did it felt really good" Sheldon said.
Leonard says " How Did this happen?
Shenny Fan chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Thank You for a great story! I thought it made sense for Sheldon to go back to Texas and to go see Dr. Rothman.
nertooold54 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I have truly loved this story; could you write an epilogue so it doesn't with Sheldon being so sad? Please.
SRAM chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
That was an interesting story, really kept me guessing. I liked your writing style too, it made for pleasant reading. Thank you.
5Mississippis chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
An amazing story! It always kept me guessing what was going to happen next and who to trust! I will truly miss getting updates on this one! I'm sorry to see this end! Amazing, unique, chilling, harrowing story! Congratulations on an epic story!
Shenny Fan chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
I love Penny trying to rescue Sheldon. :) Love how Lacey took out John. Sad for what Lacey had to do! I'll miss this story. :(
Computer Stalker chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Ohhhh, I'm definitely interested in knowing how things ended. Also, Sheldon is still standing in /flames/? Don't even want to think about the burns he must have by now.

Looking forward to the epilogue. ;)
5Mississippis chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Amazing chapter! Everything was wonderfully described! Good! They deserve one another - don't trust or forgive either one of them!
nertooold54 chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Wow, this is a very intense chapter. Excellent writing.
5Mississippis chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Arrrggghhh! What a way to end the chapter! Please hurry with the next one! Yep! I'm still not trusting either John or Lacey! They deserve one another!
Shenny Fan chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
A Sheldon and Lacey kiss and some Penny jealousy with a cliffhanger at the end? It's all good. :)
Shenny Fan chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
It's hard to tell if Lacey is good or bad. I'll vote good though. Still would not mind Sheldon and Lscry together since Sheldon and Penny seems out.
nertooold54 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
What is John up to now? He is one scary nut.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »